That'd be nuts...

If Barcelona aren't prepared to bid 35m for Luiz, I wonder how they're pricing Sanchez and Song. Surely Song would be around 10-15, and Sanchez possibly 25-30? Seems strange.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Barcelona aren't prepared to bid 35m for Luiz, I wonder how they're pricing Sanchez and Song. Surely Song would be around 10-15, and Sanchez possibly 25-30? Seems strange.

Yea they'd be overpaying. I don't really believe it at all, but still haha.

I haven't been keeping up with the Luiz swap stories recently but from the two I've read, Sanchez + Song is so much better than Mandzukic + cash.

Mandzukic+Cash(£15m) is better imo. Can buy Moreno or RR with that money.

I'm sorry I must have missed something here but since when do we have any use for Alexis Sanchez? Sure he's good and would probably do well in our team but another AM is the last thing we need and someone like Reus would be the only one worth getting if it meant upsetting the balance of our current players in that department.

• 2 weeks later...

Just have a thought with great CM/CDM limiting around Europe atm, why not sign Song for 10m or so? Good price, if he does well it is good if he doesn't it doesn't matter too as the fee is relatively small. Of course this shouldn't be our 1st choice, but why not sign him if there are no other good options at the end of the summer?

Sure he used to play for Arsenal and all that but it doesn't matter.

• 3 weeks later...

If he's gonna be Mikel's replacement, let's just keep our NIgerian.

But if we can get 15m outto Mikel and get Song for 10m, then it will start to make sense. If we lose money in this deal, then Song's not worth it.

Song would be homegrown so that's got to be worth something.

Selling Mikel for around 10m and buying Song for roughly the same price makes sense IMO.

Song would be homegrown so that's got to be worth something.

Selling Mikel for around 10m and buying Song for roughly the same price makes sense IMO.

but song will be our 5th DM. no point in buying a 5th DM when his job can easily be done by someone like chalobah (who also counts as HG or u-21)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You