Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

We are not playing our usual pressing game instead we are dropping deep. Mourinho doesn't think that tactic will work away to Atletico because of their style of play. I think we will see it in our next two games against Liverpool and Atletico.

but this is not helping us with the offensive transition. We are forced to dump long balls to Torres upfront. I can't see much good out of that.

but this is not helping us with the offensive transition. We are forced to dump long balls to Torres upfront. I can't see much good out of that.

Remember what we did Arsenal and Man United away (especially). We are here to get a result. And we will bring in Oscar and Schurrle in the 2nd half. With this line-up, its impossible to play/

I'm sure this will al be according to Mou's plan...

But this football really sucks! We look like the Pittsburg Steelers... Always kicking the ball up front with a lonely runner to get after every ball...

Torres is having a good game so far considering the circumstances.

I'll disagree.

Bad positioning imo (lacks instinct), movement is average at best and he just can't do anything with the ball when it goes near him.

But he got us a foul... maybe a Luiz goal and I'll forgive him