Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

I'll disagree.

Bad positioning imo (lacks instinct), movement is average at best and he just can't do anything with the ball when it goes near him.

But he got us a foul... maybe a Luiz goal and I'll forgive him

No one is 50 yards near him so it's incredibly difficult to do anything. Even Drogba struggled when we played this way. He's held up the ball well and has been strong. He's also won a lot of fouls.

I'm sure he will be better in those things you mentioned when we bring on Schurrle and Oscar. Game plan is working to perfection so far.

plan execution: A+++++++++

No goals conceded, but I think we should get rid of Torres. I'm not sure if we should sub Ramires, but I feel it's such a waste to pass the ball to him in the wing in the rare counter we have as we all know what he'll do with it, but he has a role in the midfield that he's been executing well.

It's just with a plan like this the guys that will attack have to be even sharper than the guys defending because the chances will be rare.

To me, this oddly resembles our 2012 CL campaign, hopefully outcome will be the same.

Hopefully Cech' injury is not serious, we are seriously screwed if he's out for the rest of the season. Atleast we're not sentenced to Hilario, Schwarzer is decent goalie.

plan execution: A+++++++++

No goals conceded, but I think we should get rid of Torres. I'm not sure if we should sub Ramires

Torrid doesn't want to score - ain't even trying - Ba or Schurrle would do a better job - hell Ray Mears looked better going forward than Torrid :carlo: