Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

You are obviousley fucking retarded. Did you not see the wall move forward and cheat ending up 3 meters infront of him?

Luiz is an awful free kick taker and an unintelligent one at that. that's the point. If you do not have the ability of Juninho or Roberto Carlos, you don't deserve the monopoly to constantly take direct free kicks from long range when an indirect free kick would have been better given our set piece ability with players like JT and Cahill in the box., In tight games, you need to capitalise on set piece as that may be the only way to score and the best way of capitalising is making smart choices and decisions.

Hope Cech's injury isn't serious and he'll be back at the weekend.

Not sure I trust Schwarzer in the last 3 games. Don't want to risk Arse passing us and having a CL playoff.

You are obviousley fucking retarded. Did you not see the wall move forward and cheat ending up 3 meters infront of him?

Stop calling me retarded. Even you would have taken that Freekick a lot better than Louiz. And you barely walk on your own, it seems.

I still think our midfielders are not having a good game. Willian, Ramirez and one the DMs need to press hard and not fall back too deep. We need to disrupt their play in the midfield in order to counter attack. Put falling back too deep will only allow us to deploy the long ball to Torres. But sitting back too deep allows them to use long shots against us and overwhelm our defense. The could thing is Azpi and Cahill are doing great on their side. Atletico are not attacking Cole's side. I hope they don't. Anyways it is a good half for us, and they didn't pose much threat. Would love to see an away goal.

If you press and don't get it right they can find the space they need and that's when they're very dangerous. This is a less risky game. Ashley's side is the most concerning for me. Lets be honest, he's not the greatest in the air. All in all KTBFFH

Sadly from the look of it, the only way we could score is from a corner or from a FK where David Luiz is not the taker.

Blergh game so far. Any news on Cech's injury? Why was luiz pushing anyway, dang.

Stop calling me retarded. Even you would have taken that Freekick a lot better than Louiz. And you barely walk on your own, it seems.

Answer the question you blind fool. Cluelessness is something im allergic to.

Noone would get the ball over that wall that cheated and rushed at him ending up 2 meters infront of him.

IF u want to bash on someone do it when its just.

Noone would get the ball over that wall that cheated and rushed at him ending up 2 meters infront of him.

All you do is insult people. Are you abused at home or something?

If you press and don't get it right they can find the space they need and that's when they're very dangerous. This is a less risky game. Ashley's side is the most concerning for me. Lets be honest, he's not the greatest in the air. All in all KTBFFH

If you don't press, they keep attacking, throwing balls in, shooting and putting you under constant pressure. That is more risky :)

I wonder how Torres could do anything being totally cut from midfield and not having anyone able to partner up with.

Maybe its just tactics i dont know, mou knows. But the Midfield, where is the control over the Midfield and where is the Link to the Forwards?

Torres cant do anything and i dont think its his fault. He is not R9.

Lol at people blaming torres. we arent playing football and just defending, how should a striker play probably there? you could put up messi or Ronaldo upfront with our approach of today and they wont be doing anything. blame the tactics, not torres for today. when we attack we attack with maximum 2 or 3 players versus 5 or 6

Completely agree.

You are once again acting like a petulant little boy. How you are still on this forum is beyond me, calling people retards is bang out of order.