John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we?

Ivanovic can play cb so potentially there are 4 players for 2 spots before even thinking about a youth player a try during the cup games.

We need a midfielder of quality.

Exactly what i think in our situation....

cancel the Kalas loan. let him cover at RB and either CB too or free up Bran to just be the 4th CB.

I still want Stones but if they are going to demand 50m..which is more than the smelly city of Liverpool is worth then fuck em.

Kalas still sounds good. I remember his played vs LFC 2 season ago and how he covered Suarez...

but we need a cb...

But We need somebody to take rotation with Cesc and somebody on RW...

On CB we have JT(still can play in this season) Cahill(decent bu can he jump on next level?), Zouma(future player) from poverty Ivanovic and Kalas on loan

I think we'll probably get him eventually, but overpay in the process.

We have a bunch of CB's that haven't been given a chance or played one or two games here and there. If we aren't going to promote within, we should let them go.

Bored of this and bored of our pathetic attempts in this transfer window

I don't care what anybody says - this guy is not worth 40 million

I also think our whole window has been poor

We just cannot move out the dead wood and there is zero sign of integrating youth.

Now we are essentially panic buying - how sad :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You