John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what i think in our situation....

Kalas still sounds good. I remember his played vs LFC 2 season ago and how he covered Suarez...

But We need somebody to take rotation with Cesc and somebody on RW...

On CB we have JT(still can play in this season) Cahill(decent bu can he jump on next level?), Zouma(future player) from poverty Ivanovic and Kalas on loan

I know we need a cm and a rw...

So buy all 3 ;)

with otamendi going to city, why not go in for denayer?

he has been at city for 2 years, so another year right now with us and he ll be HG too, right?

What makes you think City will even sell to us? Don't think they're as dumb as us or Arsenal.

What makes you think City will even sell to us? Don't think they're as dumb as us or Arsenal.

can it be any worse than the current saga?

what makes us think that everton wont iincrease the bid to 50mil if we take a 40mil bif for stones(:lol:, even saying stones for 40mil makes me laugh).

It will still be a waste of time going after someone whose employer will not sell.

what makes us think that everton wont iincrease the bid to 50mil if we take a 40mil bif for stones( :lol:, even saying stones for 40mil makes me laugh).

I never said they won't increase the fee. That wasn't even the point of the last post.

It will still be a waste of time going after someone whose employer will not sell.

I never said they won't increase the fee. That wasn't even the point of the last post.

why wont city sell if we come in with a good offer? i dont know for sure.

you dont know for sure.

the point of the last post was that you thought it would be a waste of time. i think its worth a shot. it cant be anymore waste of time and money than doing the daily "stones for 30mil, stones for 35mil, stones for 40mil, stones for 50mil, stones is better than messi" thing that is currently going on!!!

what makes us think that everton wont iincrease the bid to 50mil if we take a 40mil bif for stones( :lol:, even saying stones for 40mil makes me laugh).

We should be spending that 40 million on a quality midfielder...

why wont city sell if we come in with a good offer? i dont know for sure.

you dont know for sure.

Maybe but I just don't think they will sell to a direct rival and especially when they themselves need young players to blood into their squad.

Speaking of waste of time, if this Stones deal is not going to go anywhere, we might as well just use someone from our academy and utilise that money on someone else.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You