John Stones

Sidzeret

Maybe Zouma wouldn't have made a backheel assist for Ivanovic's goal, or for that matter, actually score a goal.

of all the people to single out, you are going to pick on a player that was involved in 2 of our 3 goals in that tie? wow. How about blaming Jose for starting Ramires at home? and then taking off Oscar when he got a yellow instead of leaving him out there because without Oscar we can't keep possession, a fact known to everyone.

Cahill hate is just silly now. He has one dip on form and people want him gone. He recovers from that dip in form and performs well to end the season and still the hate.

I've disapproved ever since we were linked. I think his weaknesses are too great , for chelsea to keep him in the side , especially alongside an aged terry.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stones is good. No Varane, but will probably be cheaper. I think it'd be a good signing to phase JT out, if he ever plans on retiring. With him, the CB pairing for the future would be set in Stones-Zouma. Cahill is still dat boy doe.

when we say Terry replacement, what do we mean by that? because in terms of character Stones isn't exactly imposing nor inspiring. we're unlikely to have a leader in the heart of defence like Terry again and should let go of the fantasy. Stones will be an upgrade on Cahill. that is how he should be measured.

So I take it you don't like Mourinho neither because he's a hypocrite as well?

Mourinho on John Stones

Jose Mourinho has been speaking about Chelsea's interest in Everton defender John Stones.

"We have made a bid," he told Sky Sports. "They now have to decide to accept it or not.

"This is between John Stones and Everton."

We understand that bid has been rejected. It remains to be seen whether the Blues go in again.

It is only a matter of time ... In a few days we will have signed him.

It's not like when Steven Gerrard preferred to stay in Liverpool because Liverpool was the team of his life. Everton is a small team and Stones knows that Chelsea is a big team with a consolidated project and capable of leading the English football over the next decade. Everton has no chance to convince him: Chelsea, Mourinho, Champions League, trophies, London....

It's just a matter of time.

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You