Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

@ChelsTransfer: Jose Mourinho is ready to take a huge Champions League gamble by leaving Ashley Cole out of his side to visit Atletico Madrid #CFC (Mirror)

@ChelsTransfer: Blues may pick Luiz at right-back against Atletico Madrid with Ivanovic suspended rather than move Azpilicueta from left-back #CFC (Mirror)

What?? :blink:

I wouldn´t worry much here. The Samba dancers are going to be amazing on Tuesday.

if there's one thing I think it's cute and I actually like about you is when you call us - Brazilians - 'The Samba Dancers'

It's cute - even if not completely accurate ;)

if there's one thing I think it's cute and I actually like about you is when you call us - Brazilians - 'The Samba Dancers'

It's cute - even if not completely accurate ;)

Nothing derogatory is intended. I picture Brazilians as hot mommas shaking their booty, twisting their hips...Brazilians at Chelsea always tried to imitate some sort of an attempt of it when they score. :getin:

I hate being the late kickoff match. So bored sitting here watching dross like Spuds/Fulham and Cardiff/Stoke.

U could just do something else :D (or watch cricket)

If we're leading by a good margin, we should bring on Kalas for a while and take JT off (even though I doubt that'll happen).

Who should we play as striker? Ba's in good form so should he be saved for Atleti (especially so that we can lob the ball up to him which can be useful in an away European tie)? Maybe we should try Eto'o to see how he's doing, get him in good form ahead of Atleti so that we have him and Ba as options ahead of Atleti (and so we can use either as subs if nec)?