Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

Another huge game. Not holding much hope for Norwich and their misfiring strikers doing us a favour. Ugh, please don't let the bin dippers take the title.

Anyway. I'd go for:

Cech

Ivan Cahill JT Cole

Matic Luiz

Salah Oscar Schurrle

Ba

Should win this. I'm going to predict a 3-0 win. Goals from: Oscar, Ba and Cahill.

3 points please.

did he just say that "torres leaked out the team"... or atleast something on the same grounds...

Nah, didn't say him but he is right, last year under Di Matteo and sometimes Benitez, the line-up got leaked up several times.

Really looking forward to this game against Sunderland. Considering we need the win and our season hinges on this, I have to say I haven't felt the tension I feel now for years.First time we won the Premiership we had it won way before the last game so no real pressure. The last time we won no real pressure either. But this is totally different, this is a MUST WIN game. So lets just take it one game at a time, starting against Sunderland, get the points in the bag and pile the pressure onto the "dustbin divers" before they play Norwich.

Com'n you Blues, do us proud

He's been supporting us since he was little, I know this because he has done a few interviews about this. Here is just one interview in which he talks about supporting us.

Interesting, didn't know he was a Chelsea fan.

@ChelsTransfer: Hazard is definitely out for today's clash against Sunderland and faces a race against time to be fit for Atletico Madrid #CFC (DailyStar)

@ChelsTransfer: Jose Mourinho is ready to take a huge Champions League gamble by leaving Ashley Cole out of his side to visit Atletico Madrid #CFC (Mirror)

@ChelsTransfer: Blues may pick Luiz at right-back against Atletico Madrid with Ivanovic suspended rather than move Azpilicueta from left-back #CFC (Mirror)

@ChelsTransfer: Hazard is definitely out for today's clash against Sunderland and faces a race against time to be fit for Atletico Madrid #CFC (DailyStar)

@ChelsTransfer: Jose Mourinho is ready to take a huge Champions League gamble by leaving Ashley Cole out of his side to visit Atletico Madrid #CFC (Mirror)

@ChelsTransfer: Blues may pick Luiz at right-back against Atletico Madrid with Ivanovic suspended rather than move Azpilicueta from left-back #CFC (Mirror)

I have heard the top two, but the third one is very surprising. That position would suit him better than CB, but if that does happen: it would show Mourinho doesn't rate Cole anymore.

The fuck?

I'm sure everyone knows by now that I haven't spoken highly of Cole in years but surely a full-back pairing of Cole - Azpilicueta with Luiz in midfield is better than Azpi - Luiz and maybe Mikel at CM?