Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

WTF is Mourinho's problem with Cole? This was the perfect game for him to get going before playing Atletico, and he's not even on the fucking bench. I seriously freakin' hope he isn't thinking about using David Luiz at RB because it's a disaster waiting to happen and we might lose 0-4 or more at Vicente Calderon because of that. I remember Di Matteo using David Luiz at RB against Tottenham 2 years ago and it was obvious David wasn't comfortable at all.

Did not expect Schurrle to start on the bench. Definitely expected Cole to start, and what is the news with Cech? Hope he is ok and recovers fast. I am hoping to see a good game from Oscar today. If he is on today, he will be able to release Willian and Salah and feed Eto with good passes. Interesting lineup. Looks good. We really need all 3 points. If the guys don't put a great performance then I really don't care as long as we bag and tag those t3 points.

Wait for the Mail tomorrow to report Cech shit himself before the match :D

Followed by a story how important Mignolet has been this season and how vital it is in the title race to have a keeper which doesn't get ill

it sounds bad that cech is absent today we need him in the remaining matches desperately

hope he recover soon ,,,,, regarding to the squad it's good

but why he starts with willian in stead of shurle

willain played the full game vs swansea , shurle one half ,,, we need willian frersh vs atltco.madrid

hope we finish the match early to put the pressure on liverpool