Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

If you don't want me here just ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one says or thinks that. Everyone has and is aloud their opinion but it's all about how you present it. Regardless of opinion we all have the same reason for being here.

CHELSEAAAAAA!

We were supposed to be playing for the title, if we had won we would have gone top with 3 games to go. this was utter wank. Players played like they dont give a shit about the title, we wont win any title with this bunch of pussies who are more concerned abt their wages than a title fight. What more motivation would u like other than going on top of the league?? Some will say Im overreacting but I am not, this has happened far too often for my liking this season. What hurts id players not giving a damn after full time, were has the passion gone?? Even bringing in Messi wont save this lot because what we lack is not a proper striker rather we lack chracter, we assume small teams will just role over, news flash football is played by 22 men.

I normally don't post, just read but today I cannot resist. Before I start, may I say sorry for my english!

OH WOW!! You really haven't seen the game have you?! I won't stand your BS claims. There were 2 CLEAR penalties before Borini scored. Yes we only got lucky with that Rami shit (That was not connected to the game) They were lucky we weren't lucky ! FACT! We had a clear penalty with a clear handball, than that foul on Rami is a CLLEARRR PENALTY AND A FUCKING RED CARD!! Their penalty WAS NOT A PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FIGHT BUT HOW STUPID ARE U

I more or less agree with what you are saying even though that is not the way I would say it.

How did no one else mention the foul on Rami?? He was literally pushed inside the goal! The action were Rami deserved the red card came just after that one. Rami's behaviour is unacceptable, nobody can justify what he did (that is true), but that might not have happened if the ref had taken the correct decision. And after the penalty for Sunderland is ridiculous.

Just imagine if exactly this happened to Liverpool and meant they are not winning the league, the whole country would explode! It happens to us and we blame all of our players, c'mon... We have to be proud of our team this season. If Liverpool keep getting decisions in their favour and every two games the refrees decide to fuck us, it's not our fault! If the referee is fair and we lose that is acceptable, we would be also very angry but that's life. The fact that makes me angry is that the title is decided by this type of games were the refs have A LOT of influence.

Now let's focus on the UCL and let's hope Norwich do us a favour. Miracles happen. :blue scalf: