Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Sorry mate, looked a definite penalty to me.

I really wanted Chelsea to win the league but not at the expense of our PL survival. We're probably still going down but at least we're fighting now.

And Mourinho was a disgrace in his post-match interview.

nope. azpilicueta slid down the side of altidore not looking to win the ball but block the cross like someone above mentioned. if that's a definite pen, then every game will have 2-3 definite pens

good luck with survival now. it will be fuckin embarassing if the team that finally defeat Mourinho at the bridge went on to get relegated

enough!!.... thanks to a gr8 deal of 'brilliant' refrees and characterless average individual performance we have lost the title...

but its time to move on...we need a more dominant striker and a better midfielder than ramires....time to move on and start building plans for next season..

btw i curse the guy who had brought the stat on how chelsea does bad before every CL game!!! :rant:

I'm not blaming the Ref!

Ramires should have walked - that was ridiculous behaviour and if it was Suarez we'd all be going mad! Ramires has a dirty streak and I'm done forgiving him. He's not Chelsea material and I don't want to see him again after the summer!

We took the lead and then 'crumbled' instead of dominating - how many times this season has that happened! This is OUR problem.

We should never put ourselves in the position (as with Villa) where the Ref can fuck us.

So you can blame the Ref as much as you want - I don't, I blame the past 6 years of managerial instability, I blame the lack of football identity and I blame the players for being awful when it counts. HOWEVER all of this can and will be resolved in the next 2-3 seasons with the right investment in players and a steady managerial presence!

Long game people...

Sorry mate, looked a definite penalty to me.

I really wanted Chelsea to win the league but not at the expense of our PL survival. We're probably still going down but at least we're fighting now.

And Mourinho was a disgrace in his post-match interview.

excuse me. I just threw up. Chelsea to win league. How nice of you.Go tira?

For Chelsea to win the PL it was not meant to be. Just look at the way Foy & Dean last night called the games.

We all know, liverpoops being so close to win the PL after fucking 24 years, they are the darlings in England.

Not one mentioned of the handball, not one cunt questioned the penalty, the whole PL officiating is the biggest fucking joke in football.

I am not here to blame the refs only, I definitely must blame the team too. BA had a clear chance, he did not score, Ramires should have walked...

Today, Jose is being laughed at, since he came out with his idiotic remarks.

Jose is the finest tactician around, but the shittiest club spokesman.

If I were in Jose´s shoes, I would field Chelsea´s reserves for liverpool´s game. Fuck the PL now, try to get over the last night´s game & do well in the CL.

Disgraceful ref but you come to expect that with Mike Dean. Of course the FA knew what they were doing by appointing a man from the Wirral to ref this game. There was never going to be any other outcome than what happened.

They have been trying to derail us for weeks and they've done it.

Brilliant comments by Jose afterwards. Well said. :clap:

Its okay. We lost and there is nothing we can do about it. The title is most definitely out of reach and all we can do now is concentrate on the Champions League which imo can be a realistic target.

Sunderland better bloody not get relegated now. Its a shame they aren't playing Liverpool.

As I have seen when the games are tight, Chelsea is fighting for the PL, this team virtually has no chance, unless they dominate on the pitch & are winning by 3 or more goals.

No wonder the FA do not want any cameras to correct the refs. It´s not in the interest of those who are running the show.

I am reading comments, which are "Willian is shit?!" REALLY?! HE RAN THE WHOLE GOD DAMN MATCH AND DID EVERYTHING HE COULD? HIS FAULT OSCAR IS A MENTALLY EXHAUSTED CHILD? Oscar and Ramires were like playing 9 men, a part from the fact Oscar had a shot from free kick. Ramires, penalty, not given, decides to punch Larrson, really?! Are you that of a retarded cunt to do this , when we are drawn 1 - 1 and we need to win. You stupid fuck. I hope you dont play for the rest of the season, because this one was just awful for you. Back to Oscar, the moment he left the field , the moment Andre stepped in, was the moment we became direct, unike the other 60 minutes.

As I have seen when the games are tight, Chelsea is fighting for the PL, this team virtually has no chance, unless they dominate on the pitch & are winning by 3 or more goals.

No wonder the FA do not want any cameras to correct the refs. It´s not in the interest of those who are running the show.

When they scored the equalizer the man who shot first had enough time to order coffee. Then in the penalty it was a Spurs like defensive situation. That's not Chelsea, it's some other team - Tromso perhaps or Cowdenbeath. No strengths left.

You have to be the worst poster on this forum, your attitude is pathetic.

You have to be the worst poster on this forum, your attitude is pathetic.

You are right. My attitude was pathetic but not anymore. Yesterday, I decided i would stop with this unrespectful childish behavior.

We are just not good enough.

Against Teams like sunderland we must to lead at least 2-0 at HT. It's a fucking championship title decisive game!

We just like to pass pass pass around the box/ shoot like a shit outside the box and nothing else. wasting our time...

boring, shit game... waiting for someone (hazard) to do some brilliant move...

We were shit against sunderland, against Palace etc etc...

TBF, We should lose to WBA earlier this season, and lose jose's record.

like against palace, 1 good chance during the all match. it's a fucking disaster. we want to will the title like that?!

and what a miss from ba yesterday. that tells the whole story of this season. too many ups and downs, especially from our "strikers".

No Decent Full-backs, that can normally cross.

Oscar is very weak this season.

For next season- New stiker+ Lukaku.

New LB, move azpi to right, Iva only as a CB.

Ramires Out- new Creative CM.

Oscar out for a good price ( if still anyone want to offer 40 mil for him)...