Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

I have been asking to change the heading of the gooner thread to Let's all laugh at arsenal...The header now is Let's all hate arsenal

Not sure why it needs changing... Also why is that more important than people making trouble around the forum?

Not sure why it needs changing... Also who is that more important than people making trouble around the forum?

Honestly do you hate arsenal? I don't. I find look at this lot as comedy & hate is a strong word. Might as well change before they fall to Wigan, cause we will all be laughing at them.

Honestly do you hate arsenal? I don't. I find it comedy & hate is a strong word. Might as well change before they fall to Wigan, cause we will all be laughing at them.

Yes I hate Arsenal. They are one of our biggest rivals....

Mods are quick to ban people, but why can't they change the Heading of the gooner thread? hmm.gif

That's not important. What is important is the job they have to do on this site to clean up the shite that is brought to it by certain Turkish fans, and trying to make threads readable.

Yes I hate Arsenal. They are one of our biggest rivals....

Well I used to hate them, but since Mr. Abramovich bought the club I have been laughing at them. They will always find me a moment in comedy. Like losing the League Cup to Birmingham. Their annual fall from the top of the table. Just the way Jose interacts w/ wenger. I can't take them serious anymore.

Well I used to hate them, but since Mr. Abramovich bought the club I have been laughing at them. They will always find me a moment in comedy. Like losing the League Cup to Birmingham. Their annual fall from the top of the table. Just the way Jose interacts w/ wenger. I can't take them serious anymore.

That's good. Every one has a laugh at other clubs every now and again. Doesn't mean you shouldn't take them seriously. You make them sound like a team in relegation.

Chelsea team v Galatasaray: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Lampard; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto’o. #CFC

Subs v Galatasaray: Schwarzer, Kalas, David Luiz, Mikel, Schurrle, Ba, Torres. #CFC

COME ON CHELSEAAAAAAAA! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: