Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

Too bad Salah is ineligible as (Alex) Telles is quite weak defensively (though excellent going forward). We aren't that good stretching defenses as we don't have that many wide players. Aside from Salah, all others cut inside to shoot and never play wide.

The fact we always employ a deep defense line concerns me because it will keep Drogba in the game at all times. So, we can't take advantage of his main weakness at this time, which is his lack of pace (never was his top virtue).

Interesting game and Galatasaray have good players on their squad. Cannot take anything for granted at this level - need to make it happen!

Too bad Salah is ineligible as (Alex) Telles is quite weak defensively (though excellent going forward). We aren't that good stretching defenses as we don't have that many wide players. Aside from Salah, all others cut inside to shot and never play wide.

The fact we always employ a deep defense line concerns me because it will keep Drogba in the game at all times. So, we can't take advantage of his main weakness at this time, which is his lack of pace (never was his top virtue).

Interesting game and Galatasaray have good players on their squad. Cannot take anything for granted at this level - need to make it happen!

Even if Salah was eligible, he still wouldn't have played. Maybe he would have been on the bench though. But if he doesn't play much with the team in the EPL, I don't think he would be playing in the UCL

Well how do you call it there? The Mecca of all the football leagues? It's fucking Mickey Mouse league dude, the retirement league, funny defences, coruption all around, fixed games and everything. You can't even score more than one goal away to Mickey Mouse teams like Eskisersport, Beldiesport and Kaisersport and do you expect to score two at the Bridge? Now get the fuck out of here and ejoy your last hours in Champions League, we're tired of trolls like you. We've seen what you are capable of and you should thank Chelsea you are still in this leg.

We know that our league is not best of the Europe but also it is not too bad. I can assure you turkish league is way better than romanian , greek , russian and other leagues of eastern european countries. Although we have a strong squad for turkish league , we lost this year and probably we will be 2nd. However, you are absolutely right about our away performance in the turkish league. That is why we lost the league this year. But I think CL matches have very different ambience and most of players are doing their best in these matches over the local league matches and don't forget that we beat Copenhagen and we get a draw against Juventus as away team. About the match tonight , of course Chelsea is favourite but it might be anything in football and we have a good team that can create a surprise. I hope I will be wrong but my prediction is Chelsea 2 - 0 Galatasaray ...

shut the fuck up gypsy

Offensive much, Doner Kebab? You can only dream of a Hagi. So be respectfull for nationalities.

If you want to banter, do it right and not like the caveman you set out to be.

I AM NOT TROLL believe me mate we are able to eliminate you and do you know? THE REAL TROLL İS YOU BECAUSE YOU SAY TROLL TO ALL GALA FANS HOWEVER I DİD NOT BLASTHEMİED ANY CHELSEA FANS HERE

You ARE NOT ABLE to eliminate us. Your team is pathetic except of Drogba.

You ARE NOT ABLE to eliminate us. Your team is pathetic except of Drogba.

Unfortunately your football knowledge is too low and you said that because you only know Drogba. I suggest you to search about other players like Emmanuel Eboue, Fernando Muslera , Felipe Melo , Wesley Sneijder , Semih Kaya , Selcuk Inan , Burak Yılmaz , Hamit Altintop etc.

Offensive much, Doner Kebab? You can only dream of a Hagi. So be respectfull for nationalities.

If you want to banter, do it right and not like the caveman you set out to be.

Yes döner kebap do you like it?

Unfortunately your football knowledge is too low and you said that because you only know Drogba. I suggest you to search about other players like Emmanuel Eboue, Fernando Muslera , Felipe Melo , Wesley Sneijder , Semih Kaya , Selcuk Inan , Burak Yılmaz , Hamit Altintop etc.

Eboue? Lol. Sneijder is past it, Kaya is shite, Inan is alright, Yilmaz scored lots in the Champions League last year but offers no real threat, Atintop proved how good he was when he went to Madrid and was never used. Bar Drogba who was poor in the first leg your team is shite and its gonna be an easy Chelsea win tonight.

Yes döner kebap do you like it?

Fucking love Doner Kebabs :D