Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

Unfortunately your football knowledge is too low and you said that because you only know Drogba. I suggest you to search about other players like Emmanuel Eboue, Fernando Muslera , Felipe Melo , Wesley Sneijder , Semih Kaya , Selcuk Inan , Burak Yılmaz , Hamit Altintop etc.

No. I know your team perfectly. Your team is nothing but poor for quarter final champions league football. You are not good enough. Fact is since last year you are just going downhill. Mancini only managed to hold on to the current form.

Eboue? Lol. Sneijder is past it, Kaya is shite, Inan is alright, Yilmaz scored lots in the Champions League last year but offers no real threat, Atintop proved how good he was when he went to Madrid and was never used. Bar Drogba who was poor in the first leg your team is shite and its gonna be an easy Chelsea win tonight.

Fucking love Doner Kebabs :D

if my team was shite in the first leg why could you get a draw hardly ? So , you were 'shite' too . Continue to parking bus in front of your goal :D

Hope our "good Chelsea" side turns up today.

The previous game was boring, players seemed tired, didn't create anything..

Bring it on :)

Don't worry. We are here today to prove a fucking point to GALA. THEY ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO OUR LEVEL.

THE TURKISH Fans are so full of confidence like they were in the first match. ALL OF THEM said " We are going to win this but they were absouluty pathetic. The ONLY reason they actually scored that goal and got back into the game was because Chelsea had let them.

Written as first or last is so important ? Well, I didn't know.

GALA HAS JUST GONE DOWN IN THE PAST 2 YEARS! You are not getting better, you are getting worse! Understand that and then we'll talk dumbass.

if my team was shite in the first leg why could you get a draw hardly ? So , you were 'shite' too . Continue to parking bus in front of your goal :D

Yeah, we parked the bus, Mancini sacrificed a winger so you could play with an extra man in the middle. And it was us who were parking the bus.

THE TURKISH Fans are so full of confidence like they were in the first match. ALL OF THEM said " We are going to win this but they were absouluty pathetic. The ONLY reason they actually scored that goal and got back into the game was because Chelsea had let them.

Why did you let us to score a goal then ? Are you fkng stupid or coward ? Choose one.

Why did you let us to score a goal then ? Are you fkng stupid or coward ? Choose one.

Dude chill, you drew at your home stadium "Hell" or whatever. Now you are at the bridge. If I were you I would be more concerned. Optimistic, but very concerned

Their defense is a joke. They left so much space during the first leg I couldn't believe those guys made it to this stage of the competiton.

Schurrle needs to start, His movement and finishing will be greatly needed.