Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

we had years of arrogant arse fans boasting about their club ,, Thats why our fans hate them ....

I was like that too, but now that I am more mature & wiser I can understand the hate. I hated them because CFC couldn't beat them. That has changed now ;)

That's good. Every one has a laugh at other clubs every now and again. Doesn't mean you shouldn't take them seriously. You make them sound like a team in relegation.

They will find it more disrespectful if we don't take them seriously. If you want to hate, then go ahead. Hate them. Still I find it smart & funny to laugh at them. Not to take them seriously.

I was like that too, but now that I am more mature & wiser I can understand the hate. I hated them because CFC couldn't beat them. That has changed now ;)

They will find it more disrespectful if we don't take them seriously. If you want to hate, then go ahead. Hate them. Still I find it smart & funny to laugh at them. Not to take them seriously.

not the same ,,, how many Arse fans did you meet on a regular basis ... I met a lot living just 30 miles from London.. It Is THEIR cuntish fans that cause the hatred

not the same ,,, how many Arse fans did you meet on a regular basis ... I met a lot living just 30 miles from London.. It Is THEIR cuntish fans that cause the hatred

Not many, but the ones that I have met are the ones that say we don't have any history or we only win cause we have a Russian Mob Boss as our owner. So I don't take them seriously any more. They hate that ;)....Then I laugh at them & they hate that even more. TBH, the first time I witnessed CFC beating le arse was in the 03/04 UCL. That is why I don't hate Wayne Bridge. He will always be a hero in my eyes. Now speaking of hate, just look @ piers morgan. He hates the fact that CFC have leap-frogged his side. & you know what? I laugh at him.

Lets hope GS to play better than usual leading to a greater game. I dont see Drogba being useful btw.

No offense mate. But I don't think anyone here will want GS to play better than usual. I don't know but I THINK people on this forum are mainly Chelsea fans :)

Best possible team. Thanks god, Mourinho got some brains, unlike some forum members who were asking Schurle to start this one.

What is wrong with wanting Schurrle to start. It is an opinion. You don't have to agree to it.

Not many, but the ones that I have met are the ones that say we don't have any history or we only win cause we have a Russian Mob Boss as our owner. So I don't take them seriously any more. They hate that ;)....Then I laugh at them & they hate that even more. TBH, the first time I witnessed CFC beating le arse was in the 03/04 UCL. That is why I don't hate Wayne Bridge. He will always be a hero in my eyes. Now speaking of hate, just look @ piers morgan. He hates the fact that CFC have leap-frogged his side. & you know what? I laugh at him.

The years before 03/04 there was much spite from Le Arse fans. It's good the shoe is on the other foot, don't get me wrong. Some fans I respect, most are twats.

Here's hoping Mou is actually sparing Luiz for Arsenal. I definitely think we'll need him more then.

Anyway great lineup. We just need the boys to show up. They're capable and hopefully this will turn things around for us.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk