Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Love this I was at this game only 11 years old.It was the 8th time I watched us play, the 9th was the following week against Dirty Leeds in the Cup Final..Great days

Thanks for the memory

Unfortunately I suffered a personal tragedy while I was in Istanbul so missed the Fulham game but glad to see we won convincingly with Schurrle's confidence given a huge lift.

Thankfully Saturday's game will take my mind off recent events.

I'd like to see: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Schurrle, Hazard, Willian; Eto'o

Eddie with free reign off the front man.

Spuds are shit, absolutely diabolical and lucky to be where they are (Everton and Southampton have performed much better than them this season).

We will 3-0.

Get stuck in to these cunts! Come on you Blues!

Sherwood is an absolute charlatan. How he hasn't been found out before now is beyond me. It will show just how far out of his depth he is when he goes up against José. The same thing happened to Brenda and Liverpool. We will roll these over easily.

Sherwood is an absolute charlatan. How he hasn't been found out before now is beyond me. It will show just how far out of his depth he is when he goes up against José. The same thing happened to Brenda and Liverpool. We will roll these over easily.

Don't underestimate a London Derby. I did that when qpha came up in 2011 & we lost that match. I hope we can grind out a win. BTW how long has it been since spuds last won @ Da Bridge? 20 years?

Don't underestimate a London Derby. I did that when qpha came up in 2011 & we lost that match. I hope we can grind out a win. BTW how long has it been since spuds last won @ Da Bridge? 20 years?

24 years since Spuds last won here.

And because it has been so long i always get incredibly nervous when they come to town. I always think the record has to end some time.

Just please, please don't let it end tomorrow!!

Cech,

Iva, Cahill, JT, Azpi,

Matic, Lampard,

Schurrle, Willian, Hazard,

Torres

Schurrle's 2nd half performance against Fulham and Oscar's poor recent form means he has to be the prefferd choice of the two.

I would chose Lamps over Ramires also. I'm not sure if he is tired or just going through a bad vein of form but Ramires hasn't been his usual swashbuckling self in the last few games. Very ineffective in my opinion. Lamps should be fresh after being rested against Fulham and not playing for England. With his experience and eye for goal, Lamps all the way for me.

I think Eto'o will play as he seems to be Jose's home striker but i prefer Torres, and as mentioned in previous posts he has history with Spurs this season so will be well up for this game.

The rest of the team pretty much picks itself.

Come on Chels, LET'S FUCKIN AVE EM!!! :blue scalf:

Looking forward to this, havent been to Chels Yids for a couple of years. We will smash them.

Incidentally thought of these that have played for us and them. Anyone think of any others ?

Carlo

Gallas Cundy Graham Roberts Clive Wilson

Venables Hoddle Mickey Hazard

Poyet

Jukebox Judas Greavsie

Edit; Gudjohnsen as well and Scott Parker who's whored himself round most London clubs

A few more for you:

Keith Weller

Colin Lee

Frode Grodas

Mark Falco

And Kerry Dixon spent some time there as a youth, they deemed him as not good enough & the rest is history.

Must be wary of them, they're statistacally the best team in the league away from home, 29 of their points coming from away games. Conversely they don't have a great record at sides in the top half of the table, played 13, won 4, drawn 3 and lost 6 with a minus 13 GD (alot of these from their games against Man City!). Against bottom half teams they're best in the league again.

A dangerous side with the almost obligatory "always scores against us" individual, this time it's Adebayor.

I get the feeling that we'll need to score more than the one goal if we are to win this one, we might need 3 in my opinion.

It is going to be a very tough game. We need to win. Everyone must turn up. It is going to be hard as alot of people have been flying all over for those internationals. However we must still push on and fight. This really is our best shot for a wee while. I really want the title. We have got this far with come on very limited striking options and we are still top of the table. The thing is with City having two games in hand, we must keep winning.

Come on Chelsea :blue scalf: