Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

I know everyone here doesn't want to see him, but I think Ramires is a nailed on starter for this one. We have to match Paulinho's energy in the middle. Plus, Rami always tends to do extremely well against Tottenham.

I know everyone here doesn't want to see him, but I think Ramires is a nailed on starter for this one. We have to match Paulinho's energy in the middle. Plus, Rami always tends to do extremely well against Tottenham.

I just think he's tired. would love for him to play but he hasn't been the 'legs in the middle of the pitch' for quite some time now. I think we can counter Paulinho by packing the midfield which is why I have Lamps, Luiz and Matic

Schurrle not as a striker please. Scoring goals when making midfield runs into space is very different to playing as a striker. He started as one against Man U at OT early in the season and did absolutely nothing.

He hit the crossbar actually!

Ever hear of a trivote? The thing that won Mourinho the Champions league at Porto and Inter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2551488/Be-careful-wish-Mourinhos-armour-plated-trivote-midfield-back.html

I'm not disagreeing with you... its still 4-3-3 to me

Thoughts on Hazard through the middle like Bale was used last season at Spurs?

Cech

Iva-Terry-Cahill-Azpi

Matic-Luiz

Schurlle-Eddie-Willian

Torres

Should have enough to beat Spuds at home I should think. They are very poor and indecisive in the final third and our defense should be able to see it through, 2-0 Matic, Schurlle

Sorry to change subject but, if we end with same record as city, do they win the league with goal difference? Or do we win because of head to head wins?? Thanks ahead

They win. Goal difference is the tie-breaker in the premier league.

Sorry to change subject but, if we end with same record as city, do they win the league with goal difference? Or do we win because of head to head wins?? Thanks ahead

They win. Goal difference is the tie-breaker in the premier league.

Yup and the Premier League do not use head-to-head record between teams as tie breakers. Hence why we could have potentially played Arsenal in an extra game last season to decide who finish in 3rd/4th had we ended up with the same number of points, goals scored, goals against, W-D-L etc as them.

Looking forward to this, havent been to Chels Yids for a couple of years. We will smash them.

Incidentally thought of these that have played for us and them. Anyone think of any others ?

Carlo

Gallas Cundy Graham Roberts Clive Wilson

Venables Hoddle Mickey Hazard

Poyet

Jukebox Judas Greavsie

Edit; Gudjohnsen as well and Scott Parker who's whored himself round most London clubs