Toni Kroos

Billy.

Nope, you aren't. They have pretty similar strengths and weaknesses. Kroos is like a less attacking, less creative version of Cesc, and they're both bad at defending.

Anyway, it's a bullshit rumour, nothing more, IMO.

Good to know. I don't think we need him personally. We need a creative MC.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, you aren't. They have pretty similar strengths and weaknesses. Kroos is like a less attacking, less creative version of Cesc, and they're both bad at defending.

Quoted for truth.

Was one of their two best players in the first half and then faded badly as the game went on and was invisible for much of the second half. Still love his game and think he's top class.

Such a waste for him to go to Madrid and be a part time player.

Was one of their two best players in the first half and then faded badly as the game went on and was invisible for much of the second half. Still love his game and think he's top class.

Such a waste for him to go to Madrid and be a part time player.

I'm kinda glad we didn't sign Kroos. I'd rather see Van Ginkel get some time on the pitch

Seems like he is off to RM. Commentator twice said something.

Would be a beast playing in a 4-3-3 along with modric and alonso.

(I think maria's is off to somewhere after his jabs on CR).

Jabs on CR?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You