Toni Kroos

Billy.

Kroos best games this season and when this thread had the most replies were from the arsenal game and the portugal game where both team where playing with 10 men.

I would love to see Kroos go to United so we can see how slow, immobile and overrated he is.

He probably wouldn't look great there because he'd be surrounded by shit midfield partners like Fellaini, Carrick, and Cleverly.

Don't get why people keep calling him overrated. Don't see people comparing him to or saying he's on the same level as players like Vidal. He's just a very solid, tidy creative midfielder.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kroos best games this season and when this thread had the most replies were from the arsenal game and the portugal game where both team where playing with 10 men.

I would love to see Kroos go to United so we can see how slow, immobile and overrated he is.

When did you start watching football mate? A year ago?!

He probably wouldn't look great there because he'd be surrounded by shit midfield partners like Fellaini, Carrick, and Cleverly.

Don't get why people keep calling him overrated. Don't see people comparing him to or saying he's on the same level as players like Vidal. He's just a very solid, tidy creative midfielder.

That the whole point.

Kroos benefits from playing on Munich and Germany. When teams press, Kroos looks like shit.

That the whole point.

Kroos benefits from playing on Munich and Germany. When teams press, Kroos looks like shit.

He'd benefit from playing with Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Willian, and Costa too.

We'll have the lions share of possession in most matches next season so Kroos would be awesome in a 3 man midfield.

Let's hope fabregas corners are as good as his. We lost a lot of goals from corners last season. All those teams that parked the bus, we should have won some from set-piece goals. If we don't score 10-15 goals from corners next season, I'll be pissed off.

Let's hope fabregas corners are as good as his. We lost a lot of goals from corners last season. All those teams that parked the bus, we should have won some from set-piece goals. If we don't score 10-15 goals from corners next season, I'll be pissed off.

Exactly. It's even more frustrating when we think about how good our defenders are at scoring from set-pieces. Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, all of them know how to do that. Besides that, with Lampard and Luiz gone, maybe someone with good freekicks will step up. Since Lamps got old and Mata left, no one took a decent freekick. Luiz wasted a lot during the 13/14 season.

I thought Cesc was good at taking freekicks, but I was only able to find one on Youtube.

Well, the last time we had a Spanish fella taking most of our set pieces, we did score quite a number of goals from it...

He'd benefit from playing with Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Willian, and Costa too.

We'll have the lions share of possession in most matches next season so Kroos would be awesome in a 3 man midfield.

Assuming if or when we play a 3-man midfield, I find it almost impossible for us to play 2 creative passers in there considering our manager is Mourinho and not somebody like Guardiola. Moreover, it's not like Kroos and/or Fabregas are strong defensively like say Oscar to compensate/counter any issues that may appear from fielding such lineup.

Am I the only one that thinks him and Cesc are alike. I see them both as AM's, but I presume Kroos would play alongside Matic if he came.

Nope, you aren't. They have pretty similar strengths and weaknesses. Kroos is like a less attacking, less creative version of Cesc, and they're both bad at defending.

Anyway, it's a bullshit rumour, nothing more, IMO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You