Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy is a great distributor of the ball when he has time to; when hes under pressure he turns into mikel sidepassing person. His defensive contribution isnt non exsistent but seriously limited; anyone with pace in the middle can burst past him,kroos will have to foul alot . Id stay clear of this guy

Kroos to RM doesn't make any sense.

They already bought the spainard last season and have isco +di maria with modric and casimerio. Also, alonso for another season or 2.

I can see him being benched at madrid and flopping.

Have to really worry what the future hold for Isco now. I mean they are really stacked in that midfield, it's alright having top class players but keeping them happy from the bench is a huge hurdle.

I think this deal affects Illarramendi more than Isco. Apparently he's off to Porto on loan a year after moving for €30 million :o

So Real will have Alonso, Khedira, Illara, Modric, Isco, Di Maria and Kroos all competing for 3 spots in midfield... Cuz we know Bale and Ronaldo are the two starting wingers. 1 too many of you ask me. Even if Illarra is loaned out, the others are all players that would walk into most teams' starting XI. If anything they should keep Illarra as a squad member and sell one of their 'bigger' players.

Jealous of the talent that Madrid have at their disposal

Still don't get how he fits in there. If they play with a midfield 2, a Kroos & Modric pivot looks too lightweight to me. A midfield 3 of Alonso/Kroos/Modric would be awesome going forward but I don't know about defensively.

Completely unnecessary and is not better than what they have. Lacks the athleticism and technique to be exceptional in a deep lying playmaker role in a pivot and the vision to be exceptional in a number 10 role. Even if it's a 4-3-3, Modric is a guaranteed starter. And so is Xabi Alonso/Khedira. That leaves him and Isco to battle it out for one slot. I'm not sure either player will be happy with that situation. This could also mean Di Maria is certainly off as well as he was accommodated in that central midfield role last season. One of the reasons why Madrid was so poor in La liga was because of how porous their midfield was. Kroos doesn't fix that.

I think Di Maria would be sold if Kroos come.

Khedira

Modric Kroos

Bale Ronaldo

Benzema

with Alonso and Jese as substitues

Falcao instead of Benz, big Benz also a sub

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You