• Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Matic (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

What has Jose said?

"This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century," Mourinho told reporters.

"It's very difficult to play a football match when only one team wants to play. A football match is about two teams playing.

"I told Big Sam, they need points. To come here the way they did, is that acceptable? Maybe it is, they need points."

Mourinho insisted there was little more his side could do to break down West Ham, who came away from Stamford Bridge with a point for only the second time since September 2002.

He joked: "The only thing I could bring more was Black & Decker - a Black & Decker to destroy the [West Ham] wall."

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Chicago Blackhawks, USA are undoubtedly the best at hockey. Couldn't even let us Canucks have that one, eh? :ph34r:

Sorry Alex, back on topic. Chelsea still well in this, but two points lost, should've destroyed these bus-parkers, could make the difference at the end of the year, yada yada yada ... Is there a hockey sub-forum in here?

we need a baseball thread ,, do you guys play that ???? :D

Unlucky in the end but poor finishing has been a issue throughout the season. Why you would start Mikel and Ramires against a team of this calibre at home is a 'head scratcher' for me. The constant attacking through the middle played right into WHU's hands.

A good offensive fullback would add a whole new dimension to the team. The lack of pretty much any offensive contribution from the fullbacks is unacceptable tbh.

This game showed our weak sides and 'weak' players and to be honest, rather today against Hammers than on Moday against Citeh. Might be a blessing in disguise in fact. Jose will surely know what to do, and what not to do, next time we face such a defensive team. And who knows, still two days in the January market because today's game really showed where we are 'a bit' weaker.

Frustrating game, attack vs defence, very hard to break down a team with eleven men behind the ball, add the fact we haven't got a striker... predictable outcome.

Now we know how Barca and Bayern fans feel, we did that in the CL. No doubt we defended great but so did West Ham, so all the people saying they played 'Anti-football' just remember we won the CL playing the same way.

We play City on Monday and even though i want us to go for the win, i have a feeling Jose will settle for a draw, Wouldn't be the worst result tbh.

All in all very frustrating night.

Funny, that is exactly how I felt after that Barca game...

Pretty pathetic to be mad at Westham. In fact, if anything, I praise their heroic defending especially the two CBs.

It's ridiculous to criticize West Ham for playing that way. It worked (even if they got lucky). I find it annoying when expensive clubs play defensively, but we've outspent West Ham like 20-1 in transfers in the last decade. Are they supposed to try to out-gun us? It's up to us to break them down and we did but we just couldn't finish well enough.

The Chels are 3 points from the top of the table heading into February with a very promising young squad, last 2 seasons we've been out of the title race by November. Arsenal have their annual meltdown in February, City have to play us twice and Barcelona twice in the space of 4 or 5 weeks. Oh and Jose is still unbeaten at the Bridge, we really don't have much to complain about besides the creative saps on social media with their Mata puns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ridiculous team that West Ham is, these teams belong to fucking Championship. This game was more like a game of the Portuguese league. As for Chelsea, we don't know how to play against teams that have this type of strategy. Soon after 60 min were anxious and begin to decide and perform poorly. I hope that be a lesson. Next game will be a real football game. C'mon Chelsea!!

"This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century," Mourinho told reporters."It's very difficult to play a football match when only one team wants to play. A football match is about two teams playing."I told Big Sam, they need points. To come here the way they did, is that acceptable? Maybe it is, they need points."

Mourinho insisted there was little more his side could do to break down West Ham, who came away from Stamford Bridge with a point for only the second time since September 2002.He joked: "The only thing I could bring more was Black & Decker - a Black & Decker to destroy the [West Ham] wall."

I'm sorry but that is just so typical of Mourinho to be a hypocrite and say that. Allardyce even took the piss out of his comments after that.