• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Matic (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

Apparently being realistic is seen as "bullshit and crying" now...

And even if it was... I'm sorry for being dissapointed that for the first time since Christmas we've had the chance to overtake Arsenal and we blew with such as shit performance.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone: Is the game vs Man City this weekend a must win if we want to stay in the hunt?

A win - is kinda ours to fuck up, unless we do Arsenal a favor and they go top and stay there, even though they have a nightmare few months coming.

Defeat - Defiantly City's to lose, but they can easily lose games against United,Liverpool,Arsenal,Everton. We wouldn't be out of it

Right everyone calm the fuck down.

Thought we played very well in the second half, hugely frustrating that we didn't pick up the 3 points.

We were hugely unlucky - just one of those games. We'll beat City next week. Up the Chels!

All of those having a dig at Ramires - do Fuck off. He played well bar a few wayward crosses.

To everyone: Is the game vs Man City this weekend a must win if we want to stay in the hunt?

A win - is kinda ours to fuck up, unless we do Arsenal a favor and they go top and stay there, even though they have a nightmare few months coming.

Defeat - Defiantly City's to lose, but they can easily lose games against United,Liverpool,Arsenal,Everton. We wouldn't be out of it

True. But we still have Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham, Liverpool games coming up too. This seasons finish is gonna be nuts!

Wasteful, wastefull, wasteful....!

I can't understand it! we get points off Liverpool and Maures and drop points against fucking West Ham!!! It seems we never learn the fucking lesson not to drop points against lesser teams if we're gonna challenge for anything! It was one those nights i smacked my own head with my bare hands!

It's not important how many fucking chances you create as long as you don't convert them.

Yes they did park the bus and wasted time but we could have atleast convert one of those chances.

After seeing Arsenal drew last night with our match at Stamford Bridge against West Ham i thought and was pretty confident we're going to be at the second place atleast after this game but we seem still too shit for that!!

Second half was much better. Rambo was awfull today really. Matic disappointed me. Mikel had a decent game, few shots on target, some dribbles, high pressing and regaining posession quickly. I have to admit Lamps was great today... should've scored that last chance.

Wasteful, wastefull, wasteful....!

I can't understand it! we get points off Liverpool and Maures and drop points against fucking West Ham!!! It seems we never learn the fucking lesson not to drop points against lesser teams if we're gonna challenge for anything! It was one those nights i smacked my own head with my bare hands!

It's not important how many fucking chances you create as long as you don't convert them.

Yes they did park the bus and wasted time but we could have atleast convert one of those chances.

After seeing Arsenal drew last night with our match at Stamford Bridge against West Ham i thought and was pretty confident we're going to be at the second place atleast after this game but we seem still too shit for that!!

That's like Real Madrid winning the Champions League with 10 Englishmen in the starting 11 and then saying Spain is better than England :tophat:

JUST answer the question who won the Stanley Cup last year,,tho I will prob get a warning from Alex for asking

Why are people so worried about the Man City game after this game?? West Ham came tonight and "parked the bus" never really threatened Cech. They invited us on to them and just block defended.

Now do you see City playing that sort of match? not fucking likely. They will want to try and bury us like they have done to every other team. That's why we have a chance,We are a class counter-attacking side and I really think we can get something out of City, and dont be surprised if we nick a win. We are well capable.

Fuck the West Ham result. That game is over and them c@nts cant play football. City will be a whole different ball game :blue scalf:

With the way they were defending i dont blame our players for taking those shots...it was the only way to possibly get a goal.. our crosses were completely shit though, from left and right.

I wish lamps didnt shoot straight at the keeper at the end..

Didnt understand wht happened with etoo..y was it not a goal?