• Matic (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't catch the first half but Mou has to start more positively in these games.

Mikel shouldn't have started, nor should've Ivanovic (who had a horrible game). Surely Mou knew Wet Spam were going to sit and park the bus - added to the fact that they practically have no pace up front...

This was a great game for Lampard to start in, and also a great game for Ashley to play in after he linked up well with Hazard against Stoke...

It's annoying because we played quite well but just couldn't score that one goal.

The result makes a win against City more vital though.

Shit team to play against, we call it anti-football, shit team with shit tactics.

Not in a million years they deserved a point here.

Likd how we dominated, shame we didn't manage to put one in. Luck was against us today.

In what fucking world will we - the team that had 38 shots against west ham and couldnt score once - beat man city, the team that just beat spurs 5-1 at the lane and have only lost once at home all season ???? <_<

We blew our chance... and we'll regret this big time.

Just how football works

You want us to bow down and take it just because statistics say so? It ain't over till the fat lady has sung. We'll make that 'once' a 'twice'.

39 motherfucking shots and NO GOALS!!! What a fucking joke. We're gonna destroyed by City and it's a MUST WIN. Ramires needs to get his shit together, Mikel is a retard when he has to move with the ball, AHHHHHH! Cue people saying we shouldn't have sold Mata, the idiots. We need a striker asap. Chicharito anyone? He always manages to score against us.

One bad result and Mourinho is clueless, players are sh*t and everything is lost for ever. Yes, it’s disappointing but it’s not the end of the world.

Many of our players are still learning. Some can have a bad day. You don’t think they wanted to win?

And you should all be grateful for having Mourinho. Because you’re not getting anyone better.

The amount of times we've just played like complete and utter shit this season is beyond anything a potential title winning team should do.

Newcastle (A) - Ours players looked like they gave no fucks.

Stoke (A) - We decided to not defend.

Everton (A) - No tempo... no finishing. Just shite.

Draw against West Brom - Overall shitness... bailed out by the ref and scored a flucky goal.

Today - Dont get me started..... How does a team take 38 shots and not score.

I'm done.

good to see you are fucked ,,, .. I saw NO lack of effort tonight ,,THAT is the most important thing ,,

We SHOULD have won .. We Didnt ,, we KTF and fight another day

Whats with this negativity? So we dropped 2 points, stressing out and slating players won't help. One thing you can't blame Chelsea players for is effort - they gave it their all and sometimes you need that luck which we didn't have unfortunately. There's a saying - days aren't brothers. Anyone who has played any competetive team sport themselves would understand the frustration of Chelsea players and know how hard it is to stay cool and level-headed in a situation like that. I was afraid Ivanovic would murder one of those pricks by the end of the night. Credits to Mourinho for the brave tactics, I don't even know if we played 3-5-2 or 4-2-4 in the end, was very intense game from start to finish. See the positives in negatives, right?

Mentioned it already but my word, Eden Hazard is something else. Hope Thorgan will break into our team someday aswell, imagine that.

Are all Canucks stupid or just the one ones on here ,, stick to hockey tho the Yanks beat you at that as well

Hey hey hey, smart Canucks a plenty here B) ... and the Yanks have nothing on our hockey yet (although admittedly they are getting closer).

We played well and should have won but West Ham defended brilliantly blocking what, 14 shots and their keeper made a few very good saves. We play that way and we win 9 times out of 10. Its sucks but it happens sometimes (which is why discussing title run in in January is ridiculous).

we're 3 points from City and we play them next Monday... and some fans are congratulating them for the championship? Seriously, wtf? ofc they have the best squad but we still have a chance!

Exactly. While it's upsetting to drop points in that manner, fact is we are only 3 points behind the leader. The trick now is NOT to lose that game. Offer me a draw against City now and I'll bite your hands off.