• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Matic (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

Very frustrating game obviously, people shouldn't be surprised about Ramires's inconsistent passing and lack of footballing brain etc, we all know that's an unfortunate facet he possesses. It was just one of those nights, wasn't to be. City will be tough no doubt but we can nick it, with Jose and our players anything's possible. The Title's far from over. :blue scalf:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people so worried about the Man City game after this game?? West Ham came tonight and "parked the bus" never really threatened Cech. They invited us on to them and just block defended.

Now do you see City playing that sort of match? not fucking likely. They will want to try and bury us like they have done to every other team. That's why we have a chance,We are a class counter-attacking side and I really think we can get something out of City, and dont be surprised if we nick a win. We are well capable.

Fuck the West Ham result. That game is over and them c@nts cant play football. City will be a whole different ball game :blue scalf:

Haha well this match has nothing to do with fearing City..

Allardyce laughing at Mourinho's comments: "He just can't take it! He Just can't take it! I knew he would [say that]!"

Allardyce: "It's brilliant when you get a result against him! I love Chelsea moaning."

Allardyce on Mourinho's claims, as he laughs: "I couldn't give a shite!"

As Allardyce leaves: "Good old Jose, moaning again.

Fuck me, freak game....

We have one every year.

Allerdyce your a shit manager, relegation, then the sack you fat fuck !

Argh That's made me feel a little bit better.

Onwards and upwards... we have a good chance against city.

Today 22 people played in half football pitch for 90+ minutes.

Everyone played well, except for Ramires; but when you face a 10-0-0 it can happen you can't manage to score.

I liked Terry, Cahill, Azpi, Hazard, Mikel, Willian, Oscar, Eto'o; I liked a bit less Ivanovic while I think Ramires has been woeful (and that's not the first time).

Anyway, this team feels strong, balanced, cohesive, and if we play like that against City, I'm confident in a good result, even if it will be obviously a really difficult game.

Didn't see this game, but I bet after this result and City's against Tottenham, Jose will definitely go defensive at the Etihad. We need to hang onto City's coat-tails as long as we can..and then yank em when they least expect it.

I swear, everytime we get too cocky and start talking about being top possibly, something like this happens. As they say, shit happens.

Exactly, seems we only go top when beating the team ahead of us.

For many seasons in a row now when we have the glorious chance to leap-frog a team we fail to win the game.

Allardyce laughing at Mourinho's comments: "He just can't take it! He Just can't take it! I knew he would [say that]!"

Allardyce: "It's brilliant when you get a result against him! I love Chelsea moaning."

Allardyce on Mourinho's claims, as he laughs: "I couldn't give a shite!"

As Allardyce leaves: "Good old Jose, moaning again.

A result? They got a draw, what sorry excuse of a team calls a draw a result? Oh yeah, ones fighting relegation, cunt!

Allardyce laughing at Mourinho's comments: "He just can't take it! He Just can't take it! I knew he would [say that]!" Allardyce: "It's brilliant when you get a result against him! I love Chelsea moaning." Allardyce on Mourinho's claims, as he laughs: "I couldn't give a shite!" As Allardyce leaves: "Good old Jose, moaning again.

Funny, that is exactly how I felt after that Barca game...

Pretty pathetic to be mad at Westham. In fact, if anything, I praise their heroic defending especially the two CBs.

JUST answer the question who won the Stanley Cup last year,,tho I will prob get a warning from Alex for asking

Yes, Chicago Blackhawks, USA are undoubtedly the best at hockey. Couldn't even let us Canucks have that one, eh? :ph34r:

Sorry Alex, back on topic. Chelsea still well in this, but two points lost, should've destroyed these bus-parkers, could make the difference at the end of the year, yada yada yada ... Is there a hockey sub-forum in here?

Funny, that is exactly how I felt after that Barca game...

Pretty pathetic to be mad at Westham. In fact, if anything, I praise their heroic defending especially the two CBs.

Well yea hats off to them but you just cant not get mad .

frustrating and annoying.