• Matic (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

being realistic I just can't see Citeh NOT winning the Pl .. It is obvious they have THREE top strikers and we have Three Duds ,

the positive is that we have great potential and a a manager who knows what we need

This year is the Light Blues .. but next year can be ours ... FUCK THE REDS

Gonna repeat what i said in the matic thread. Cause this game really showed it. 3 key signings need to be made.

-Striker that can hold up the ball and link up (so that we don't have to play with crap like Torres, Ba and Etoo)

-Left back (So that we can play Azpilicueta on the right and bench Ivanovic)

-DLP (This really should be a priority, even more so then a striker, cause atm we're just not moving the ball quick enough and not having a playmaker in our midfield is the reason why.)

On the game: Ramires was useless, Ivanovic was useless, Mikel was decent but he's just so slow moving the ball. Willian should have been taking off at half time, horrible game from him, very sloppy.

Cech, Cahill, Terry : Did what (little) they had to do.

Oscar was underwhelming apart from that shot outside of the box.

Hazard was far too complacent just laying the ball off to someone else instead of going for it himself. He had a couple of nice flicks but the last 10 minutes is what i wanted too see from him all game long. Driving at players and taking shots. Being selfish.

Selfish players get shit done. He needs to realize that.

Ba was useless. Etoo really needs to do better.

Lampard came in well was unlucky not to score but really should have scored that last chance.

Matic did what he had to do.

Mourinho poor teamselection. Ramires-Mikel pivot, Ivanovic at right back, Azpi at left back.

Whats with this negativity? So we dropped 2 points, stressing out and slating players won't help. One thing you can't blame Chelsea players for is effort - they gave it their all and sometimes you need that luck which we didn't have unfortunately. There's a saying - days aren't brothers. Anyone who has played any competetive team sport themselves would understand the frustration of Chelsea players and know how hard it is to stay cool and level-headed in a situation like that. I was afraid Ivanovic would murder one of those pricks by the end of the night. Credits to Mourinho for the brave tactics, I don't even know if we played 3-5-2 or 4-2-4 in the end, was very intense game from start to finish. See the positives in negatives, right?

Mentioned it already but my word, Eden Hazard is something else. Hope Thorgan will break into our team someday aswell, imagine that.

how was Mourinho brave by playing Ivanovic as a LB and Ramires as a RB? he could have changed to a system with 3 defenders (like he did at madrid) or actually could have subbed 1 DM out and brought Ba in. He subbed Oscar (one of our most creative players) and brought Ba in. the change was completely useless, as we had 1 body more upfront, but had no service for him. matic was completeley unnecessary in this situation and we didnt need to keep 4 defenders back there too. dont even want to talk about the starting line-up, which was awful too .

Gonna repeat what i said in the matic thread. Cause this game really showed it. 3 key signings need to be made.

-Striker that can hold up the ball and link up (so that we don't have to play with crap like Torres, Ba and Etoo)

-DLP (This really should be a priority, even more so then a striker, cause atm we're just not moving the ball quick enough and not having a playmaker in our midfield is the reason why.)

On the game: Ramires was useless, Ivanovic was useless, Mikel was decent but he's just so slow moving the ball. Willian should have been taking off at half time, horrible game from him, very sloppy.

Hazard was far too complacent just laying the ball off to someone else instead of going for it himself. He had a couple of nice flicks but the last 10 minutes is what i wanted too see from him all game long. Driving at players and taking shots. Being selfish.

Lampard came in well was unlucky not to score but really should have scored that last chance.

Mourinho poor teamselection. Ramires-Mikel pivot, Ivanovic at right back, Azpi at left back.

Don't question Mou, he's a genius.

Ok, i can justify every1 if i want to and it's not even the worst result, we got a point and it's just a fucking game whatever and i don't worry about City BUT please let me get it out of my system now:

Fuuu************ck, what the fuck was that? OMG OMG OMG fucking west ham parked their fucking 10-floor buss and we had a trillion awful shots and felt like 99.99999% possession and ivanovich was really like my sister playing. HATED IT.
-oh and FUCK YOU Allardyce really. I don't care about City i'm already looking fw to butt-fuck your team next time

Don't know why everyone is pinning hopes onto next season, because in spite of whatever signings we make I'm sure Mourinho will still be playing Ivanovic at RB and Ramires in CM. They're his untouchables, and absolute mediocre ones at that. The number of attacks they break down trough a lack of technical ability (inferior to that of players in much lower leagues) is mesmerising yet he continues to play them regularly even though there are better alternatives. I can't understand the reasoning.

I agree mate, except signing a Left Back. We have 2 lads on loan, that have quality. We should have kept Bertrand.

get drunk, having se*, twice to made my day today

SPOT ON mate! Managing anger by having sex must be every woman's dream, I'm like a fucking raging bull when I'm furious and my girl is looking forward for this to happen so that she can receive her deserved gift haha

Big Sam is a fucking hippo-headed cunt, isn't he?

Running his 8 inch wide hippo mouth like he just beat Bayern or something.

If I'm honest, I'm not as worried about the title race anymore. We just don't have what City have and what you need to be champions. I'm more concerned about the teams behind us, namely Liverpool. Even United will be seriously gaining on us if we lose to City.

WE NEED A STRIKER!!

Very disappointing result I expected a lot better, I was hoping for the two goal to overtake Arsenal not imaging getting none, Arsene must have been delighted :(

Typical bottom of the table result play like **** whole season but when playing big teams play your hearts out. It's impossible to play a team with all their players in the bloody box. I mean we tried and it just wasn't fair :(

Good to see that match fixing doesn't happen in Uk...lol

City game yet another opposition team score and it gets disallowed and they run away with the game it's a ******** disgrace

Then our game ref gives them every decision we could have had about three penalties it's a bloody joke

Gutted we really should have won. I hate to say bit without a striker we are going to win nothing :( it's sh** because we are so close but we need an Aguero or Suarez :(

Another proof we need world class striker and proper fullbacks.

The game was just meant to be that way. We tried hard, I would say too hard and put too much pressure on ourselves, there was too much frustration, if we werent in such rush but with more precision, we would win it.

Another thing I see is that we have no game changer on bench. City has Dzeko, United has Chicarito, we dont have anyone. I never expected Ba to score today, even if he played more. Just isnt that type of player...maybe Lamps is only one who can make real difference in such games, but he blew it today.

Shoting was terrible and we seriously need to move the ball faster in attack. Whu defence was always in position because it takes 30 seconds for Willian/Hazard/Oscar/Ramires/Etoo... to fucking pass the ball. Hazard was quite efficient though, but still not enough. And this game shows we still have many problems Im afraid; Mou isnt always right, striker and lb wil give us some more power, but players that we already have must improve. And sure, against teams who park the bus, Ramires is useless. And Mikel. Why the fuck Ivan plays in this games too? Cole-Azpi would be much better and even Luiz instead or Ramires, Mikel or Cahill. We would need Cabaye or someone in such games...

Btw Mourinho needs to grow some balls and play more attacking against such teams...

Azpi-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Matic-Lamps

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Etoo

would work much better. And subs like Schurrle, Salah, Ba...

We might concede a goal with such team, but should also score at least 2/3

Adrian was right in my line off sight in the second half and he kept moving the ball for GKs and even once caught a shot then acrobaticly fell to the ground.

Theres eating a few extra seconds then theres taking the piss, how he didn't get booked is beyond me.