Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

You are so weird...

Dude i am sick of your comments. Just keep them to yourself. Let me tell you this. Fact is I said Salah is not good enough to break into the 11 doesn't mean I don't think Salah is good. If he plays we have deadly pace but he won't play cuz in overall he isn't good enough. Now you tell me this. Do you think he is good enough to take Willian's place?? cuz in the left he has no chance and the middle he isn't playing even if Mourinhop says he can he losing his special attributes if he plays there.

Dude i am sick of your comments. Just keep them to yourself. Let me tell you this. Fact is I said Salah is not good enough to break into the 11 doesn't mean I don't think Salah is good. If he plays we have deadly pace but he won't play cuz in overall he isn't good enough. Now you tell me this. Do you think he is good enough to take Willian's place?? cuz in the left he has no chance and the middle he isn't playing even if Mourinhop says he can he losing his special attributes if he plays there.

Football is a squad game mate.

Well we bought Salah to replace a squad player (Mata) so you cant compare him to the starters, yet.

Why not? I have seen him play, he is good but not good enough to play in Chelsea starters. I like him but again this signing was only to REPLACE mata. It's not like Chelsea like the player very much and want to secure his serice because he is that good, it's because Mata was sold and Chelsea had to react fast and they bought Salah, a player that has the right profile for Chelsea but was meant to sit on the bench. If Salah will prove me wrong and take Willian's place I will be very surprised .

I see, you are very happy to see this Egyptian pyramid on the team. :getin:

well, yes I am. think he is a good squad player for us and can develop. has pace which is really good for us and is a different type of player. nontheless his goals/assist ratio in a shit league like the Swiss does not say much ^^

Why not? I have seen him play, he is good but not good enough to play in Chelsea starters. I like him but again this signing was only to REPLACE mata. It's not like Chelsea like the player very much and want to secure his serice because he is that good, it's because Mata was sold and Chelsea had to react fast and they bought Salah, a player that has the right profile for Chelsea but was meant to sit on the bench. If Salah will prove me wrong and take Willian's place I will be very surprised .

Im not even going bother to answer you, you clearly dont understand we signed a 21 year old on a 5 and a half YEAR deal and not a 30 year old half season season Loan....

Great to see Salah enthusiastic about joining Chelsea. He is a humble guy, who will give everything for the cause.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

A humble guy willing to give everything is a great start.

I remember when mourinho was mentioning how he managed big players like ronalda, Drogba lampard and such. But that he also managed player with not great talent but great attitude for work and such.

It was more like if he was talking about his players at inter. And truly he didn't have great players like that of real Madrid quality but some of them gave themselves completely to the cause at inter.

It is no surprise to me why for mourinho azpilicueta has become one of his go to guys. Because despite not being as amazing as Cole, his attitude and work rate is immense.

I don't know nothing about salah but I do know that if he comes with that humbleness and desire to give everything for the team no matter where he plays, he will also become a go to player for mourinho.

Chelsea fought off interest from several European clubs to land Egypt winger Mohamed Salah, according to Basel president Bernhard Heusler.The 21-year-old, who scored against the Blues for Basel in the Champions League earlier this season, completed his £11m move to Stamford Bridge on Sunday and arrived in west London as a replacement for Juan Mata.Liverpool were keen on the winger but were ultimately gazumped by their Premier League rivals, and Heusler says the Reds were the not the only club interested in the wideman.He told TMW: "There were numerous contacts with many European teams, but none have been as clear and decisive as Chelsea."When one of the five most important clubs in the world shows a major contract to our player and at the same time makes a generous offer to our club, it is not realistic to say no."We have not sold Salah because we needed money - we only allowed him to realise his dream of playing for one of the best clubs in the Premier League."

Basel president on the deal.

Source: http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-new-boy-salah-was-wanted-host-clubs-claims-basel-chief-14012777318#Dwh267XhChQvCy8v.99

Im not even going bother to answer you, you clearly dont understand we signed a 21 year old on a 5 and a half YEAR deal and not a 30 year old half season season Loan....

I do I do

But it has nothing to do with what I say. I know he is for the future. But we have so many players for the future.

You are just headless. I mean, you started annoying me claiming that I said he wasn't good enough to start. Now, from what you are saying, it's okay for him not to start and he shouldn't be compared to starters.

Ok guys play nice.

Mourinho loves his wingers, and TWO players for every position.

I saw Salah play in Egypt, and to say hes adored by the fans is an understatement. Its a really good signing.

can we have some variation in the song? something like this

The dirty scouse, they bought his flight
But Mo Salah, he saw the light
He got a tour round Merseyside
Suarez bit him and he nearly died
He hates scousers
He hates scousers
He hates scousers and he hates scousers