Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Rodgers has every right to be annoyed if the rumours are true. Apparently Ian Ayre had a verbal agreement with Basel before the January window then when they made their move in January, Ayre was lowballing and offering way below the amount originally agreed. They had all month to come to an agreement and we came in and completed the deal in 3 days.

Like a boss

like-a-boss_o_135783.gif

I was speaking to a friend who supports Basel and he reckons he's glad Salah is gone. He likened him to Daniel Sturridge as he reckons he's the only player on the field. He said he's extremely vain and never passes even if the other player has a clearer shot on goal. He said he won't make it at Chelsea. I guess time will tell.

Does your friend also support Liverpool by any chance?

Song to help Liverpoolers:

"Gotta keep myself calm but the truth is you're gone
And I'll never get to show you these songs

I see you standing there next to Mom,
Both singing along, yeah arm in arm,
And there are days when I'm losing my faith
Because the man wasn't good he was great"

Random specimen :D: (I beg you to watch the first few seconds of this video) :cry::cry:

When are they going to get back at us well I say 10-15 year time. At this time am 45 with my kids reading the transfer window BREAKING NEWS: limpool almost signed a Chelsea transfer target, boys I tell u a story some year back ........... Now limpool can't beat us they want to be us

When will he join the team?

at the halftime of match against City and he will make a debut in 85th min a scores a winner! :halo:

Hope so. The West Ham game was crying out for him. Willian cuts in, but doesn't shoot.