Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Ivanovic on Salah: "With the ball he is very quick, very smart with his movement, the kind of player that we need in the squad" #CFC

Ivanovic on Salah: "He reminds me of Robben, the way he plays always going from the right wing but going inside left-footed" #CFC (Guardian)

Exactly. Mourinho always had a robben/pandev/dimaria at every club.

His left foot is a major factor in mourinhos tactics than we know. Won't be shocked to see him and matic as sure starters later this season.

Exactly. Mourinho always had a robben/pandev/dimaria at every club.

His left foot is a major factor in mourinhos tactics than we know. Won't be shocked to see him and matic as sure starters later this season.

But where does that leave Willian :(

He has been awesome and Oscar and Hazard are untouchable

I might be mistaken, but I am sure he spoke a decent amount of English when he join Chelsea. He is more than a football player mentally.

You would think that but he actually spoke through a translator when he first came here; look up his first interviews.

Definitely. He was a guy who managed to get a degree while playing football. I don't even know of any other footballer who's done the same!

But anyway, enough about Mata...

You would think that but he actually spoke through a translator when he first came here; look up his first interviews.

Definitely. He was a guy who managed to get a degree while playing football. I don't even know of any other footballer who's done the same!

But anyway, enough about Mata...

Didn't realise that. Aboutrika also got a degree, which is a very rare sight.

But where does that leave Willian :(

He has been awesome and Oscar and Hazard are untouchable

Willian is the better technical player, better first touch, and better technique. But I think salah runs faster with the ball.

But if you follow mourinho's career, he always seems to end up having a left footer on the right. That's why he tried mata there, but he was too slow.

Willian is the better technical player, better first touch, and better technique. But I think salah runs faster with the ball.

But if you follow mourinho's career, he always seems to end up having a left footer on the right. That's why he tried mata there, but he was too slow.

No way! Maybe I should watch more of him but to me he seems very fast without the ball. He's still quick with it, but I don't think he's Willian quick with the ball at his feet.

I also think we're being a little optimistic. He's a pretty small dude, adjusting to the power in the PL will take some time surely. I hope I'm wrong though, but for the moment I'm tempering my expectations, at least for the remainder of this season.

No way! Maybe I should watch more of him but to me he seems very fast without the ball. He's still quick with it, but I don't think he's Willian quick with the ball at his feet.

I also think we're being a little optimistic. He's a pretty small dude, adjusting to the power in the PL will take some time surely. I hope I'm wrong though, but for the moment I'm tempering my expectations, at least for the remainder of this season.

I know willian is faster than him in long distances but I'm not sure he's as fast with the ball. We'll see.

He'll take time to adjust. But I was basing my judgement on mourinho's usual formations in other teams he coached. His knack for ending up with left footers on the right might work in salah's favour

cant blame him. their board is pathetic with henry love boston red sox more than loserpool. he like thohir at inter, doesnt care about the fans, trophy. pure bussiness.

even after 10 years, still proud having roman as our owner :D

on topic, i think he has the potential to be a very good player. some ppl here talk about him playing in the swiss league level, and already judge him as squad player. seems they forgot how he hammered us in CL. and his decision making is pretty good too. he knows when to pass or dribble skip the opponent. and this judgement came from 2 match against us + youtube video.

It's these kind of butt-hurt comments that makes it all worthwhile :')