Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Welcome to CFC Mohamed Salah

I'm happy to have the best player in Egypt in my favorite team.

BTW Mohamed Salah received an award as the best Arabian footballer in 2013 :)

Anyway I'm an Egyptian supports Chelsea before signing with Salah!

Do you then know if there is a huge surge of new Chelsea supporters now in Egypt/Arabian countries now?

I think he might be quite frustrating to watch...good with the ball and speedy, but feels like his ending product is not up there yet. Proper development (and if he realy is such talent) will certainly fix that though!

Yeah Jose will improve him.

He improved Hazard, Oscar already - he improved Robben too...

This guy will be a star - don't worry :)

HUGE potential. Frighteningly good on the ball, extremely pacy with the ball (different to being just pacy). If he gets coached/developed properly, in few years we could have two Hazards on the wings.

P.S. I only hope that he cuts the crappy racism that he's supposed to have shown in national matches. I'm from a Muslim family myself and understand his frustration with the situation in Palestine but those players had nothing to do with any of that, and it was classless and childish of him to refuse to handshake. I have zero tolerance for that kind of thing, and even if he turned out world class I wouldn't be able to bring myself to like him if he continued with that. Hopefully though it was one of those stupid things we do when we're young then grow out of it.

HUGE potential. Frighteningly good on the ball, extremely pacy with the ball (different to being just pacy). If he gets coached/developed properly, in few years we could have two Hazards on the wings.

P.S. I only hope that he cuts the crappy racism that he's supposed to have shown in national matches. I'm from a Muslim family myself and understand his frustration with the situation in Palestine but those players had nothing to do with any of that, and it was classless and childish of him to refuse to handshake. I have zero tolerance for that kind of thing, and even if he turned out world class I wouldn't be able to bring myself to like him if he continued with that. Hopefully though it was one of those stupid things we do when we're young then grow out of it.

With the politics we go. Will you call Cr7 refusing to swap shirts with players from Israel crappy racism too? Just wondering.

Thanks.

They're pretty good.

For club and country: Salah - 144 apps, 48 goals, 26 assists.

At the age of 21? That's pretty good if you ask me.

That means he was involved in 74 goals in 144 appearances. Massive rate.

With the politics we go. Will you call Cr7 refusing to swap shirts with players from Israel crappy racism too? Just wondering.

Thanks.

If he refuses on the basis that they are from Israel, then of course it's crappy racism! I'm shocked you are asking this!

Will he do better than Willian atm, that's the question

That's going to be one tough task. I think it will just mean more rotation and we won't always have to put Hazard-Oscar-Willian on to save our asses in every match to get him.

Am I the only one worried about having no real backup to Oscar?