Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Describe Salah as a player as best as you can.

I know his pace is incredible and he has very good movement but what about his finishing, crossing, vision, passing and touch in general?

I know the question wasn't aimed at me, but as a fellow Egyptian; I will shed some light on what he is like.

His finishing wasn't great at the start of his career, but he has improved on that part of his game massively. Not only was he the top goal scorer in African WC qualifying, but he has scored 17 goals in 27 games for Egypt. His touch is very good, and can get out of tight spaces, his passing and crossing isn't the strongest part of his game, but he isn't bad in that field. Finally, he has good vision and is aware where players are around him, which also result in him being able to create chances for his teammates.

Mido is probably the best Egyptian to have played in the EPL. Now there are El Mohammadi and Naji "Gedo" (brilliant player, btw, but hasn't really been given a chance).

Sadly, Gedo has gone back to Egypt. Never got his chance in the Prem, and I don't know why.

Describe Salah as a player as best as you can.

I know his pace is incredible and he has very good movement but what about his finishing, crossing, vision, passing and touch in general?

What i see is that Salah plays good and with confidence when he gets used to the atmosphere that surrounds him. He is very fast and loves to play 1-2 a lot. So he needs good team support, team play and a matching speed as well. Crossings and passing are very accurate. He is invasive in attacks, but keeps a defensive mentality. He just needs to improve some of his finishes, needs some more work on to it.

Sadly, Gedo has gone back to Egypt. Never got his chance in the Prem, and I don't know why.

Shame, I really like him. What he did with Egypt in 2009 was simply extraordinary. And that finish in the final of the AFCON is one of my favorite non-Chelsea goals.

Shame, I really like him. What he did with Egypt in 2009 was simply extraordinary. And that finish in the final of the AFCON is one of my favorite non-Chelsea goals.

I know mate. Still can't believe he was the top scorer at the ACON 2010 with five goals all as a substitute.

You secret admirer

What i see is that Salah plays good and with confidence when he gets used to the atmosphere that surrounds him. He is very fast and loves to play 1-2 a lot. So he needs good team support, team play and a matching speed as well. Crossings and passing are very accurate. He needs to improve some of his finishes, needs some more work on to it.

Stats maybe ? Goals, assists, and appearances for the last couple seasons