Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I do I do

But it has nothing to do with what I say. I know he is for the future. But we have so many players for the future.

Its funny to see how many agrees with me (judging by the likes I get) and how many think you are wrong, but i guess you are used to other people not agreeing with you.

I was speaking to a friend who supports Basel and he reckons he's glad Salah is gone. He likened him to Daniel Sturridge as he reckons he's the only player on the field. He said he's extremely vain and never passes even if the other player has a clearer shot on goal. He said he won't make it at Chelsea. I guess time will tell.

Its funny to see how many agrees with me (judging by the likes I get) and how many think you are wrong, but i guess you are used to other people not agreeing with you.

Cuz everyone here dislikes me becuase of the stupid things I said when I joined lolll about Cavani.

There is nothing to be right about. We are not arguing about anything. You think he isn't good enough to be a starter (right now) and so do I.

I was speaking to a friend who supports Basel and he reckons he's glad Salah is gone. He likened him to Daniel Sturridge as he reckons he's the only player on the field. He said he's extremely vain and never passes even if the other player has a clearer shot on goal. He said he won't make it at Chelsea. I guess time will tell.

That's the idea I got of him too. I wouldn't say he never passes but he hasn't got that vision, he is just not a complete player. Very talented techniquely though.

Rodgers has every right to be annoyed if the rumours are true. Apparently Ian Ayre had a verbal agreement with Basel before the January window then when they made their move in January, Ayre was lowballing and offering way below the amount originally agreed. They had all month to come to an agreement and we came in and completed the deal in 3 days.

Your friend sounds like some of the guys in the Mata thread.

Rodgers has every right to be annoyed if the rumours are true. Apparently Ian Ayre had a verbal agreement with Basel before the January window then when they made their move in January, Ayre was lowballing and offering way below the amount originally agreed. They had all month to come to an agreement and we came in and completed the deal in 3 days.

They been out played, out smart, out class by Chelsea. Boss it

Seems to have the same qualities Moses had. Maybe we should have waited and went for Di Maria in the summer.

Moses was performing for a relegation side, Salah has played and performed well on the European and International stage. They can't be compared.

Moses was performing for a relegation side, Salah has played and performed well on the European and International stage. They can't be compared.

if Moses were playing for a small team where he was the best player, and he went against a big team I'm sure he'd have a great game.

if Moses were playing for a small team where he was the best player, and he went against a big team I'm sure he'd have a great game.

I agree, but he has been lost in the crowd.

There's a big difference tough, i assume he was the starplayer at Basel?

As a starplayer they mostly think they can afford more than the other players,being selfish can be one of those things but here at chelsea he wont be that starplayer, so if he wanne go for his own glory it wont last long, therfore i think he wont be that selfish