Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time Torres started against Liverpool on his debut we lost 0-1. Actually on a 2nd thought putting him in straight away wouldn't be a good idea.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9385584.stm And we were 10 points behind MU then, 3 years on we have improved...

Oh, shit! Now I know that we're going to lose! :cry:

Last time Torres started against Liverpool on his debut we lost 0-1. Actually on a 2nd thought putting him in straight away wouldn't be a good idea.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9385584.stm And we were 10 points behind MU then, 3 years on we have improved...

And what is the connection to this thread?

And what is the connection to this thread?

Just saying last time one of our expensive signing starts straight away days after signing for us we lost a big match, I fear the same might happen on Sunday, but I think it is just 1 of those day and we got nothing to worry about.

Just saying last time one of our expensive signing starts straight away days after signing for us we lost a big match, I fear the same might happen on Sunday, but I think it is just 1 of those day and we got nothing to worry about.

Torres has many emotions for liverpool... matic for united? nothing.