Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys want to laugh harder than you have in a while, read all of the posts from Kyros99 on this page.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/our-squad-vs-chelseas-current-squad.382266/page-3

You must be logged-in to do that. - I don't really fancy making an account :lol:

Copy it over :)

You must be logged-in to do that. - I don't really fancy making an account :lol:

Copy it over :)

Here's a sample of things he's said-

"Their goalkeeper is a pale shadow of the player he was. He has been suspect since his injury. He is no longer one of the world's elite keepers, and is not even in the Prem's top 5 keepers.

Ashley Cole and John Terry are slower than snails.

And Luiz... LOL don't even get me started. Absolute defensive liability."

His take on Hazard----

"If he were to join us he'd be rotated with Januzaj at best.

He is not miles better than Adnan, and Adnan has more potential and room to grow.

Hazard is doing for Chelsea what Nani did for us in his first season. I don't know what all the hype is about."

And my personal favorite: "Don't get me wrong I think hazard is a good player, just not one of the best, and definitely not UTD quality"

Here's a sample of things he's said-

"Their goalkeeper is a pale shadow of the player he was. He has been suspect since his injury. He is no longer one of the world's elite keepers, and is not even in the Prem's top 5 keepers.

Ashley Cole and John Terry are slower than snails.

And Luiz... LOL don't even get me started. Absolute defensive liability."

His take on Hazard----

"If he were to join us he'd be rotated with Januzaj at best.

He is not miles better than Adnan, and Adnan has more potential and room to grow.

Hazard is doing for Chelsea what Nani did for us in his first season. I don't know what all the hype is about."

And my personal favorite: "Don't get me wrong I think hazard is a good player, just not one of the best, and definitely not UTD quality"

:fainthv9:

His decline is unprecedented as he's never been a defender that relied on pace. it's fun seeing him struggle.

Ferdinand always used to rely on his pace to help him out of tough spots. His reading of the game was always suspect which is why you needed someone like Vidic (and Terry :D ) alongside him. The fact that he actually had a pretty decent season last year was somewhat surprising, but since Fergie's gone he seems to have focused more on his 'media career'.

Oh, and he's a twat.

Ferdinand always used to rely on his pace to help him out of tough spots. His reading of the game was always suspect which is why you needed someone like Vidic (and Terry :D ) alongside him. The fact that he actually had a pretty decent season last year was somewhat surprising, but since Fergie's gone he seems to have focused more on his 'media career'.

Oh, and he's a twat.

You got it totally mixed up imo. ferdinand never had pace nor relied on it, his reading of the game and positioning were his main strength in his prime and was the terry in man utd system while vidic was their carvalho.

You got it totally mixed up imo. ferdinand never had pace nor relied on it, his reading of the game and positioning were his main strength in his prime and was the terry in man utd system while vidic was their carvalho.

Ferdinand's pace used to actually be pretty special, but we're talking about five years ago at least. In his West Ham, Leeds and early United days he had fabulous technique and great physical tools but never had the understanding of an Adams or even a Terry. He wasn't Micah Richards but he definitely used to dig himself out of holes with his pace...actually probably not that far removed from where Luiz is now.

Lol at manures, pathetic team that relies on an 18 yr old.

We're going to trash them, we're not the same team that played them in the beggining of the season. Jose found his starting 11 and the whole team just clicked.

Poslato sa LT30p

I honestly don't see a problem with chucking Matic straight in if jose wants to. Sure everything is new, he hasn't gelled with the players etc yet. But he knows how to play that role, and it isn't as essential to build up a link between the guys around you there, as it is say at striker.

I don't think we will chuck him straight in, but i can't invisage any big problems from putting him in.

Hope MU open the scoring like Liverpool did very early on so we press them to death. Because if we get to half time 0-0 Jose will probably go ''fuck this, lets play this out safe''.

Nah since we're playing at home, our approach will be different this time.

Jose will aim for 3 points..

Because if we get to half time 0-0 Jose will probably go ''fuck this, lets play this out safe''.

With Arsenal at 51 points, City at 50 (assuming they will win their games, and they will) and with a game at the Etihad coming? Can't see Jose settle for a draw here, we would be fools thinking of anything else than a win here