Cundy: Liverpool Fans are Bitter, Twisted, Bitchy & Spiteful

Jase

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for Liverpoops it was a huge game. Just remember a week ago or so, they were going for the PL title, lol.

Suddenly, Chelsea outplayed, outsmarted, out muscled & outscored them, a monumental kick was seen, then.

One thing I do grant them against Citeh they scored a legit goal, but... against Chelsea Howard was on Chelsea´s side, could have called it though.

Nothing new. Disgusting club. They can call us 'plastic twats', 'no history' etc. all they want, but they've pissed on graves in a cemetery and destroyed Hull City supporter coaches this week. I needn't mention some of the other far worse things their fans have done in their 'glorious history'.

Just heard Jason on Talksport

A liverpool fan said " Eto'o should have been sent off but ended up scoring " and " Suarez should have had a pen "

Jason said " Hazard should have had a pen" "Suarez should have been sent off last season, ended up getting the equalizer "

What goes around comes around

Nothing new. Disgusting club. They can call us 'plastic twats', 'no history' etc. all they want, but they've pissed on graves in a cemetery and destroyed Hull City supporter coaches this week. I needn't mention some of the other far worse things their fans have done in their 'glorious history'.

Just curious when you speak of history, is Heysel in that conversation?

Among other things, yes.

Just saying cause in my time as a CFC fan I am always told by lpuke supporters about their Glorious History. Then like a dumbass I always ask about Heysel & the conversation usually turns sour. I admit I like playing the part of an a-hole.

None of that was their fault though

Just saying cause in my time as a CFC fan I am always told by lpuke supporters about their Glorious History. Then like a dumbass I always ask about Heysel & the conversation usually turns sour. I admit I like playing the part of an a-hole.

the problem is history for shallow people is restricted to titles, but it's much more than that. Ofc titles are important, but this club has a beautiful history, filled with passionate fans that continued to support Chelsea even when we weren't winning much (or anything). When we were relegated and promoted again. It shows a history of true love and passion, and not the kind of fans that only 'choose' the club because of titles prospects, which isn't wrong or lesser, but it certainly doesn't bide well for those people accuse others of the same. It's like the pot talking about the kettle (or whatever the saying is :P)

They call us plastic because they think we've only added supporters when money was injected and we were capable of winning titles. Why do they think people chose Liverpool when they were winning consistently? Because they like an ugly cock? Spare me the lecture. Plastic fans are the fans that abandon the club in the hard moments, everyone had their own reasons to choose a club and they aren't more or less valid than others as long as people don't jump ships (I have a problem with 'stopping' supporting a team and starting supporting other, it makes little sense in my head, but who am I to say it's wrong? the most I'll say it's plastic, but that's about it). I'm really tired of their shit and I'm not exposed to much of it.