Villa away as well. They were the better side in the game at the Bridge and we only won with a huge help from the ref (not sending Iva off) and the lino not spotting the offside for the winner.

+ Villa are our bogey side it seems and Mourinho has never won at Villa Park in 4 visits - D3 L1.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention that Benteke and Agbonlahor completely dominated our defense in the reverse fixture.

Would like to think we are better equiped now to deal with them especially with Benteke horribly out of form though I'm not too keen to see Ivanovic going up against Agbonlahor again. He got skinned by Agbonlahor for Benteke's goal back August.

Liverpool are looking really strong and it's beginning to scare me a little bit, hopefully they cool off.

Defence will let them down at some point. Swansea put three past them and could have been more and Southampton should have really scored at least two or three goals yesterday.

Would like to think we are better equiped now to deal with them especially with Benteke horribly out of form though I'm not too keen to see Ivanovic going up against Agbonlahor again. He got skinned by Agbonlahor for Benteke's goal back August.

Not just for the goal, Iva had what from view was one of the worst performances I've ever seen him put in in a Chelsea shirt that match and won MOTM!!

Fatigue thgh might affect us as we have more games than them luckily we are out of the FA so we at least get to rest more

It works both ways. If we're on a roll, we have the squad where we can rotate a couple of players and can take great momentum from games in the Champions League and go into games without over thinking them. Liverpool, having a whole week to prepare on games, Could be guilty to over analysis things, I mean, they haven't had European games all season, yet their defence is still all over the place at times. I'm sure they're "We'll score more then you" attitude will come unstuck eventually. They'll be a serious threat next season though.

We'll win it at this stage. We know how to grind out games. City, Arsenal and Liverpool ALL drop points when they're not playing well, We usually get the win.

It's going to a be a great run in, and what a league it's going to be next season aswell. Arsenal, Liverpool and United will all be buying big in the summer i'd imagine. World Cup summer so some new stars will be born and probably brought into the league aswell.

I remember in 04 05 we got to the latter stages off the CL but still kept on winning in the league then in 05 06 we went out in the round of 16 and after that had a bit off a wobble that let United creep up on us.

Add the factors that City have 3 extra league games that will almost certainly have to be played in midweek will mean those games are their CL Q/F substitute and our ability to play dogshit yet still win, i don't think that we will be as handicapped as people fear, if we get past Gala that is.

We have 10 games left and Jose on average wins 7 times out off 10 so if he follows his average in the remaining games then

Liverpool will have to win 8 games and draw 1 to catch us and unless they have a thumping result to catch our GD Arsenal will need to win 9 out of 10 , if we win 7 that is, which we should do if we don't get complacent.

City's a different ball game, were deal with them later.

Liverpool are looking really strong and it's beginning to scare me a little bit, hopefully they cool off.

Their attack and Gerrard. Thats about it. They have terrible defence. Sure they are on nice run, but our defence should hold them of and we will do them on counters.

Stoke, Sunderland, Spurs games will be more tricky. Arsenal is beatable at SB and as I said, Lpool is beatable due to their tactics.

Btw City will have to play PL games every 3/4 days cuz they have missed couple of them lately. Shame they will fall out of CL, it will be their gain against us, they will fully concentrate on PL then...

This month is absolutely massive. I don't remember ever seeing a bigger month than this since i supported the club. Yids, (Galatasaray), Arse, Pool. If we can win 2 of them i think we'll win it, we have such a big chance now there's only 10 games left. 10 games for glory and hopefully a Mourinho statue. The man is god.

Liverpool are annoying, they have the strikers and really can go all the way. Man City have the games in hand and the squad. But we're top with just 10 games to go. I'm getting extremely nervous.

It's not just us though, it's all of the big teams. Arse vs Yids, Manc Derby, Utd - Pool. HUGE MONTH. Biggest month in premiership history.

Although unlikely, hope Sunderland can cause an upset today and beat City. That could be a potentially damaging psychological blow to them if they were to lose. Would increase the pressure on them and especially when Pellegrini himself hasn't won any trophies in his career so far. Might not know how to handle the issue if it happens.