Personally I feel pressure within Jose that he will want to go for the greatest moment reaching for the title which know if he does get the title this season without a good striker he will hold a record of worship for a long time. We all know he want this more.

I fear the fire for want I see in Jose blood

If he get this title he will murder his follow coaches two imparticular - city's and arsenal's boss

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I feel pressure within Jose that he will want to go for the greatest moment reaching for the title which know if he does get the title this season without a good striker he will hold a record of worship for a long time. We all know he want this more.

I fear the fire for want I see in Jose blood

If he get this title he will murder his follow coaches two imparticular - city's and arsenal's boss

70z6o6.png

sorry, i always wanted to post this pic

Definitely a good thing. They have 3 more league matches + FA cup matches to play in the same period of time as us.

Depends. By then they would have Augero fit and if he continues his pre-injury form, then I don't see them having much trouble winning games.

Ugh, I guess I have to recognize l'pool as title contenders now, but it still feels unbelievable that a team with such crap defense has a chance. Their attack might be strong, but they're not going to score 4 goals every match and actually in their away games you can see their weaknesses at their worst.

Ugh, I guess I have to recognize l'pool as title contenders now, but it still feels unbelievable that a team with such crap defense has a chance. Their attack might be strong, but they're not going to score 4 goals every match and actually in their away games you can see their weaknesses at their worst.

Well look at it another way, we have such a crap strikeforce but yet we have a good chance of winning the title. Both us and Liverpool are pretty much the opposite of each other; one team strong in defence but rubbish in attack, the other rubbish in defence but strong in attack.

Liverpool does have a chance. Not because they are really good but because they are out of FA Cup and have no CL games. So they can just focus with the league. But we can see their defence is the bottleneck after the 4-3 win against sweasea. Their Sas will not score 4 goals every games so they will still drop points here and there. if we could be consistent against the small team we will win the league.

Still can't believe Kolo still gets his name on the team sheet after all his blunders. Added to the fact that they basically play with no defensive mifielder with Gerrard playing the holding role, it is no surprise they have a very leaky defense.

Big teams can exploit that.

Well look at it another way, we have such a crap strikeforce but yet we have a good chance of winning the title. Both us and Liverpool are pretty much the opposite of each other; one team strong in defence but rubbish in attack, the other rubbish in defence but strong in attack.

I don't think we're so rubbish in attack as people make it look like, at least not as rubbish as Liverpool's defense.

We have scored 49 goals and there are only 3 teams with more (we're pretty much on par with Arsenal, they have only 3 goals more than us), while Liverpool have conceded 35 and in the top 10 only Newcastle have more.

P.S: It feels good posting in a thread named "Title run in" and not in one called "Are we going to finish in the top 4" like it was the case last year. Worst thread ever!

I didn't really consider that we would challenge for the title this season until just a few weeks ago. With that in mind I am delighted with our current situation, still think it might be too much, especially with how absolutely lethal City looks. Win or not, I think this season has been immensely positive when comparing to previous few seasons, with exception for the CL title, we look so stable and we have a coach that can just keep building on it and is secure in his seat. I hate to jump ahead but next season will be huge.

So yeah for my money City is still the favorites, I see Liverpool at 4th, at best. Their defense is truly awful and I don't think they can keep outrunning their fate by outscoring the opposition. They would be delighted to finish top 4 though.

I want jose to say that we are in the title race. With tottenham 10 points behind with 11 ganes to go (from us), the top 4 is definitely done and dusted. Add o that the fact that they jave a trip to the bridge and anfield left.

In the next presser I hope a journo tells mou that. Would be interesting to see mou's reply.

I want jose to say that we are in the title race. With tottenham 10 points behind with 11 ganes to go (from us), the top 4 is definitely done and dusted. Add o that the fact that they jave a trip to the bridge and anfield left.

In the next presser I hope a journo tells mou that. Would be interesting to see mou's reply.

Why does he need to tell everyone that we are in the title race?

Why does he need to tell everyone that we are in the title race?

I dint mean say exactly tgat "we are in the title race" bur go a little more on the offensive. Though dobt see that happening before our game against spurs at the bridge.

I dint mean say exactly tgat "we are in the title race" bur go a little more on the offensive. Though dobt see that happening before our game against spurs at the bridge.

Even then, why does he even need to send out that message though?

Even then, why does he even need to send out that message though?

its fun to see mou on the offensive. U just know that a lot of other statements will come too to cos mind games. And that puts the other manages abd teans under way more preaaure. For eg the city game away to norwich.

Its the whole package and circus that comes with mou. And I love it.

its fun to see mou on the offensive. U just know that a lot of other statements will come too to cos mind games. And that puts the other manages abd teans under way more preaaure. For eg the city game away to norwich.

Its the whole package and circus that comes with mou. And I love it.

Well, that seems more like for personal pleasure as opposed to something that would benefit the team...