Coulda sworn we had Liverpool in March, it's actually April 27th, i'm actually rather relieved about that. Looking at our fixtures, we should win the league, we SHOULD. What a great position to be in. There are some huge games this month and if we can win our next 2 or 3, we'll be smelling it. We could even lose 2 of the 3 big games and still win it.

I'm expecting us to win this thing.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coulda sworn we had Liverpool in March, it's actually April 27th, i'm actually rather relieved about that. Looking at our fixtures, we should win the league, we SHOULD. What a great position to be in. There are some huge games this month and if we can win our next 2 or 3, we'll be smelling it. We could even lose 2 of the 3 big games and still win it.

I'm expecting us to win this thing.

Yep. We will win it IMO. Jose will have the players heads focused and without pressing too many buttons have them psychologically ready.

We will also put Spurs to bed come next weekend too.

Champions, just a matter of time.

Jose saying we won't win it puts me off but every time i look at the fixtures i wonder how we can throw it away. We must win it, i really believed after the Everton game. Quite scary though.

Jose saying we won't win it puts me off but every time i look at the fixtures i wonder how we can throw it away. We must win it, i really believed after the Everton game. Quite scary though.

What a difference a year makes. This time last year that fat cunt was in charge and we were chasing 4th spot. Now we're top of the league with 10 games to go!

City are going to have 3 games in hand come Saturday, if we win on Saturday that leaves us 9 points clear of them, two of their games in hand are against Everton and United, far from easy wins. United will be up for that one.

Indeed, City have humiliated United twice at OT in a row, even in 2008 the game where both teams wore retro shirts in support of the Munich disaster, City won it 2-1 at OT and really you'd think Man Utd must hate City more than ever right now. Man Utd have City and Liverpool at home in the coming weeks and these games could possibly decide the title. Man City have some hard games, a much harder run-in than us. MUCH harder.

It's ours to lose NOW imo.

?

Don't get this reaction. Why would any neutral fan prefer if it, if we won the title rather than them?

Dude why would say, a united, spurs, arsw or a everton fan want pool to win the title???

We were the 2nd favourites after city to win the title. If we win the title its very much expexted. If pool win, its a bloodt coup. Most dint even expect them to finish top 4. With winning the PL would come better players, more confidence... yada yada yada... making pool stronger.

Also the reaction was more to the article and the listed points in it. Those really are LOL.

Usually like Durham on TalkSport because he takes the piss out of Arsenal and Spuds so much, but he really is the ultimate WUM.

And Liverpool have spent a shit ton of cash in recent years. What's he on about there? Laughable. If Liverpool or Arsenal don't win the title this season I think they'll find it nearly impossible for the foreseeable future. Both City and ourselves will strengthen in key areas and our current players will only get better. Neither of those sides have the squads to challenge on multiple fronts and sustain a title challenge at the same time.

That's why I think Liverpool will struggle next season when they're in the CL. They'll have to strengthen massively and keep Suarez in order to have a shot. Plus United will have their full attention and focus on the PL next season and will hugely invest in the summer so that's one more big side to contend with.

As you say, Pool have spent a shit load of cash.....and now they are in trouble with the new Finincial Fair Play rules. This could see them barred from playing in Europe..This was on Sky Sports this evening. So they're the ones splashing the cash and not balancing the books, not us or Citeh !!!!!!!!!

Dude why would say, a united, spurs, arsw or a everton fan want pool to win the title???

We were the 2nd favourites after city to win the title. If we win the title its very much expexted. If pool win, its a bloodt coup. Most dint even expect them to finish top 4. With winning the PL would come better players, more confidence... yada yada yada... making pool stronger.

Also the reaction was more to the article and the listed points in it. Those really are LOL.

I thought the listed points make perfect sense. Why wouldn't a neutral want a legend like Gerrard to win the title? Or England's most successful club (>European Trophies) to get a PL at last? Or a club that encourages young English talent (especially since the writer is English)? Or a club that plays beautiful attacking football? Or a club that doesn't run on oil momey etc.

Makes perfect sense to me. Any neutral would prefer that IMO.

I thought the listed points make perfect sense. Why wouldn't a neutral want a legend like Gerrard to win the title? Or England's most successful club (>European Trophies) to get a PL at last? Or a club that encourages young English talent (especially since the writer is English)? Or a club that plays beautiful attacking football? Or a club that doesn't run on oil momey etc.

Since most of the "neutrals" are united, arsenal, spurs or evrton or even city fans.

Cos lets facr it, not many people out of england and the said place are going to support stoke, villa etc. Majority of the "neuttal" would be a big club supporting peopke. Hence it simply does not make sense that they support pool's resurgence

Since most of the "neutrals" are united, arsenal, spurs or evrton or even city fans.

Cos lets facr it, not many people out of england and the said place are going to support stoke, villa etc. Majority of the "neuttal" would be a big club supporting peopke. Hence it simply does not make sense that they support pool's resurgence

Adrian Durham's a journalist so he's not really going to/supposed to think from a Chelsea/other title teams perspective...

Because no one likes scousers.