Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I've not visited RAWK for ages. Are they completely dismissing the blatant penalty that we were not given?

That will never be mentioned, ever again...

R.A.W.K

Chelsea have three pricks ------> Et'o, Hazard & Oscar (little whiny primadonna pricks)...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first thing first , suck on that "bluemourinhoking". please do suck on that. worst possible start. another set-piece that too. we have to work on that. but what a brilliant comeback!!!!! what character shown. simply brilliant. each and everyplayer on the pitch was upto it (obviously i am not talking about etoo). we were brilliant as a team and were better a player to player comparision. it was also helped by the fact that pool seemed tired after th first 30mins itself.

cech - some good saves. one especially in the first half. 7/10

iva - cant blame him for the goal. suarez was strong and held his ground. and iva had to do something special to stop him from getting a head on the ball. lamps/oscar should have comeback to cover that space. except for that was okay. nothing special. 6/10

cahill - that tackle on allen. was just awesome today. solid as a wall. dint give suarez an inch of space. 9/10

JT - another brilliant performance from the CLL. he does not just get older, he simply gets better. 8/10

azpi - was probablt the only defender who seemed a little shaky. sterling got some purchase at the start of the match against him and so did coutinho. 6/10

luiz - MOTM. flawless performance. FLAWLESS. i dont care what people say and if they agrre with me or not but he is a brilliant DM. and so was he last season too. luiz-rambo pivot would be unbelievable. some of his passes were just orgasmic. also his ball winning ability and pressurizing just brilliant. 10/10

lamps - dominated the mid with luiz. for once our DMs moved the ball quickly to the AMs. hope his injury is not too serious cos that would definitely cost us. 7/10

willian - what a performance. how much can these brazillians run. him, oscar, luiz and RAMBO. abundance of energy. dynamic would be the one word to describe him. his link up play with oscar is especially awesome and they seem to have somethign similar to mata-hazard combo. 9/10

oscar - immense workrate. brilliant link up play and that assist just showed his never say die spirit. brilliant getting under the skin spirit too. 8/10

hazard - he FLOWS with the ball. what a finish for the goal. brilliant running with the ball. why do people think he cant become CR-like. he has every that it would take and to add to all that would be his work-ethic that he is showing this season. keep it up eden. 9/10

etoo - scored a goal. well thats all that he did good. or rather he gave mignolet a chance to fuck up, so thank u for that etoo. all other aspect, PATHETIC. could have simply given a penalty and fucked us up. (non rate-able performance).

subs -

cole - stopped sterling well. had a decent match. some good passing too. 7/10

mikel - some good interceptions but unlike luiz he simply likes that dynamism. after the interceptions he takes 3-4 steps forward before getting over run and putting a back pass. except for that broke the play brillianlty. 7/10

torres - did more than etoo did in 90 minutes. he should have started today after his big match performances against tottenham and city. and his forst touch of the ball showed that he should have. 7/10

The way we came back after their goal was superb and we didn't hang on at the end either, we pushed for a 3rd goal and Eto'o and Torres nearly got it. Massive win. And Jose at the end, he's soooo one of us. This match announced that he's back, we always beat Liverpool in the league under the special one.

I still believe City will win the league but i'm sure we'll be close. Chelsea are back.

This is one of those games that defines our season, everybody and i say EVERYBODY was great today! Feeling a bit sorry for Schürrle and Mata, Mata is still better then Willian in terms of creativity but the workrate is impeccable and a Mourinho player to the core + the lad has some growth rate seeïng his days at Shakthar. This is a display of what our future gameplay will look like, endless pressing and hopefully finishing the game off early.

first thing first , suck on that "bluemourinhoking". please do suck on that. worst possible start. another set-piece that too. we have to work on that. but what a brilliant comeback!!!!! what character shown. simply brilliant. each and everyplayer on the pitch was upto it (obviously i am not talking about etoo). we were brilliant as a team and were better a player to player comparision. it was also helped by the fact that pool seemed tired after th first 30mins itself.

even BlueMourinhoKing must be happy right now