Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Then he scores a hat trick against Hull in 3 days and we are back to bump licking

Oh my fucking god. The irony. You're always licking his bum in his transfer topic. You said he was going to destroy us. What gives? Can't even stay with one argument? Weak troll.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the best matches of the season......

Dont know if any of you watched the post match interview but jose was sugarcoating luiz and tryin to convince him to play midfield more often!!

In the Special 'Happy' One we trust........ :worship:

:getin: A happy new year to all

Oh my fucking god. The irony. You're always licking his bum in his transfer topic. You said he was going to destroy us. What gives? Can't even stay with one argument? Weak troll.

I said in general, for me he is still one of the best striker in BPL and probably top 5 in the world atm. One bad game doesn't change that

Solid defense and smooth attacking. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Bloody brilliant.

Best line-up in my book if you could swap Eto'o for Torres.

It goes to show David Luiz provide that extra oomph in midfield that we were lacking.

Couldnt have been happier.

Sorry R.A.W.K again..

This bloke is going to top himself... :0)

"I hope that corrupt shithouse is careful with his fireworks on NYE. Be a shame if he got one in his crooked face and couldn't 'ref' again. Vile c*nt.

Played pretty shit from what I saw but my god, what a vile fucking club. Boring, defensive, cheating shithouses. I truly hope Webb, Mourinho and his team all end up at the same careless firework party."

IT'S ONLY A GAME !

Give me someone who rises their game on big matches over him.

Btw where does people get this he is horrible in big match idea from? He owned MU on his 1st games, he scored against us TWICE LAST SEASON, he scored against Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Everton and practically every big team over this season and last. Just because he doesn't bang them in every SINGLE BIG MATCH means he is shit. Even Ronaldo didn't start to torment Barca straight away, he went scoreless against them for like 1-2 years.

Btw where does people get this he is horrible in big match idea from? He owned MU on his 1st games, he scored against us TWICE LAST SEASON, he scored against Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Everton and practically every big team over this season and last. Just because he doesn't bang them in every SINGLE BIG MATCH means he is shit. Even Ronaldo didn't start to torment Barca straight away, he went scoreless against them for like 1-2 years.

This talk of him being top 5 and best striker in the world started this season. That's where I'm looking at his performances. Didn't score vs us, Arsenal, City...

Oscar my MOTM.

His ball control,interception, tackling, passing, everything was immaculate today.

Hazard obviously had an amazing game and deservedly MOTM but Oscar was the game- changer.

Azpi comes close to a truly awesome performance as well.

This talk of him being top 5 and best striker in the world started this season. That's where I'm looking at his performances. Didn't score vs us, Arsenal, City...

Maybe part of the reason is because all 3 were GREAT against Liverpool? Dude Messi doesn't score in like 6 matches against us? is he crap too?

Pretty sure if we play Barca again and Messi doesn't score, he will still be in top 2 in the world if he continues scoring 40 goals this season.