Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Arsenal fans sure are confident, hope we trash them

I guess those goonies never read this stat:

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has yet to oversee a victory over a side managed by Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho with four draws and five wins for the Portuguese in their nine previous meetings.

The word bitch comes to mind when I read this stat

Why exactly are tickets so expensive at the emirates? You'd think with all the selling they do they'd at least be able to make their prices cheaper.

Because Arsenal care about profit more than anything...

Because people will buy them for that price so they will sell them at that price.

So nervous. Would bust a nut if we win, but I'll take a point. <br />Mourinho's gotta earn his worth tonight. Firstly he's gotta get his tactics right and secondly, gotta instill some confidence in the team because it's gotta be pretty low right now. Come on Chelsea, give me a sexy ass early Christmas gift.