Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard is gonna show up tonight and I mean man if the match performance, sagna or jenkinson? I'm sorry both of them are getting skinned tonight

When you expect Hazard to be amazing he ISNT. When you forget or don't except from him anything special he is fantastic.

WOWWOWOW!!! DID I SAY WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO WIN?!!?! NO!!!!!!! I SAID WE NEED TO WIN AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE SATISFIED WITH A DRAW LIKE A ****.

a draw is a satisfying result against arsenal in their bloody home. liverpool who are top of the table were toyed with and lost 2-0 there. like i said... grow up...

I want Arsenal and Liverpool to sink just like the next fan and be non-contenders for the rest of football history, but dammit, those kind of matches against rivals, with a lot at stake like today's and a week from now against Liverpool are the kind of match I wait the whole season for. This is bloody exciting. I want them to fail, but I also like to face them when they're in form, it makes up for great matches! The big matches are what we look forward to the most.

Come on, Chels!!!!! Keep The Blue Flag Flying High!!!!