Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

Stoke might not be as physical as two years ago, but still rough enough to play hard, I feel.

As for Frank, I thought when he came on, he played rather well, then.

Perhaps, not as a starter, but at 60th minute or so ?

No doubt, Stoke are still pretty physical, especially if they have to defend deep in the half. As for Frank, he has a good scoring record against Stoke IIRC and I feel he will start, but I would personally rather have him come on in around the 60th minute as you suggested.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, Stoke are still pretty physical, especially if they have to defend deep in the half. As for Frank, he has a good scoring record against Stoke IIRC and I feel he will start, but I would personally rather have him come on in around the 60th minute as you suggested.

Right on 19. You & I see it clearly. The same radio station is on.

Mourinho confirms that Luiz is out of tomorrow's game, Eto'o is back, and Oscar is better but he's not sure whether he will play. #CFC

Mourinho on @stokecity : 'They have very good players, a very physical team'. #CFC

Mourinho: 'This week is a hard week, especially playing on a Sunday, and then finishing playing again on a Saturday.

Mourinho: 'The players will have Sunday off, as it's important for them to rest.' #CFC

Mourinho on the Sunderland game: 'It's a good feeling when you are in trouble and you survive.' #CFC

'Take a look at the teams that compete from Saturday to Sunday and the ones who compete from Sunday to Saturday. It must be a big coincidence that the same teams have this schedule'

'Cole is playing tomorrow or Wednesday for sure'

Mourinho: 'This week is a hard week, especially playing on a Sunday, and then finishing playing again on a Saturday.' #CFC

Mourinho: 'The players will have Sunday off, as it's important for them to rest.' #CFC

why they keep asking Mourinho about Manchester?

This is Chelsea, if you don't have Chelsea questions shut the heck up!

I hate how the press makes it about ManUtd all the time.

Hazard kills the game for us, Suarez gives one of the best striker's presentation I've ever watched and still the buzz in the media is about Manchester United losing to Eveton.

Now we have a match tomorrow, those useless journalists come to a Chelsea press conference to ask Mourinho about ManUtd. Gimme a bloody break!

you guys serious? Jason added the emote, so I guess he's not, but are you, Pizy?

Mourinho knows he needs Luiz, Mourinho seems to like Luiz just fine (his style) and above all he knows Terry is no kid. I doubt they're forging an injury that doesn't exist, Luiz would have said something (maybe he did and I've missed it) if he was ready to play

you guys serious? Jason added the emote, so I guess he's not, but are you, Pizy?

Mourinho knows he needs Luiz, Mourinho seems to like Luiz just fine (his style) and above all he knows Terry is no kid. I doubt they're forging an injury that doesn't exist, Luiz would have said something (maybe he did and I've missed it) if he was ready to play

I don't think the injury is fabricated, but I'm not completely convinced that's its so bad that he's missing so much time. Even when he was fully fit he wasn't exactly first choice.

It's just the paranoid conspiracy theorist in me I suppose. Maybe Jose told him to take it easy and wait it out until January so he doesn't hurt himself more. Sounds dumb, I know.

Would be an enormous mistake to sell him though. I love him.

MH: It's difficult because we have no idea of what Jose Mourinho may do with his team. He has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal

MH: You have to accept that they will get chances, and they will retain possession for long spells, so we will have to be disciplined #scfc

MH: I don't think our record against Chelsea is too fantastic to be honest, but there always comes a time when that has to change. #scfc

Apparently they were absolutely abysmal against Palace the other day. Last time I saw Palace a few weeks ago they looked like the worst side in the league by some margin.

We should be winning this one rather handily, but as we saw against Sunderland we'll probably make it much more difficult than it should be.

Hopefully Hazard is still in Super Saiyan form.