Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

Fuck this star sports cunts. Have four channels in cable network and showing only one match and showing repeated cricket matches and analysis.

Also fuck those al-Jazeera cunts, they are only broadcasting Man City's game. :clown:

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck this star sports cunts. Have four channels in cable network and showing only one match and showing repeated cricket matches and analysis.

Also fuck those al-Jazeera cunts, they are only broadcasting Man City's game. :clown:

Same here :rant:

Worse. They're broadcasting Brighton vs Leicester, Leyton vs Walsal and Hartelpool vs Coventry instead of the Chelsea game! Are they fucking serious?!!! :rant:

Whats the actual line up and what channels or links. The past game was not aired in the US. (Sucks) I can't imagine sitting here all weekend watching freaking Sunderland all day again.

Whats the actual line up and what channels or links. The past game was not aired in the US. (Sucks) I can't imagine sitting here all weekend watching freaking Sunderland all day again.

If you have cable..

Every BPL game is televised in HD and SD..

I do but I was referring to this Chelsea game today..

Who is your cable provider?

I have TWC... They show every game on TV.

I think for the other cable providers, you should be able to get BPL streamed hd via NBC website if you have a cable subscription.

Lookin the bright side.

We get to stream the match on sky sports. Better commentators and better analysis. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk