Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he's one of the nicest guys I've come across at Chelsea. Proper Chels he is.

Yeah top bloke, seems weird I didn't know the name of a bloke who I cuddle everytime I see.

I think he may of just been relieved that my other pal was selling the CFC Fanzine for him and he was getting a break :D

Stoke have conceded only 3 home goals this season (in 7 matches). But they only scored 5. Results were 2-1 vs. Palace, 0-0 vs. Man. City, 0-1 vs. Norwich, 0-0 vs. WBA, 1-1 vs. Southampton, 2-0 vs. Sunderland, 0-0 vs. Cardiff. I'd expect a clean sheet from Chelsea here and 2-3 goals scored.

Cech

Azpi Cahill Terry Cole

Rami Lamps

Schurrle Willian Hazard

Ba

Schurrle always impresses when he comes on, so he deserves a start. Willian looked exciting and energetic in that central role so could do with another start. Torres should be dropped after yesterday so why not give Ba a run out and Cole comes back in, so maybe we rest Ivanovic.

Set piece defending make it really hard to drop Ivanovic.

----------------------Ba------------------------

Schürrle------------Mata-------------Hazard

--------------Mikel---------Ramires-------------

Cole------Terry-----------Cahill------Ivanovic

----------------------Cech----------------------------

I'd really like to see a more powerful and balanced side like this against a physical Stoke side who are at home. Ba and Schürrle should be able to deal with those defenders and we'd still have flair and creativity up there with Mata and Hazard. Mikel in for Frank since he just started and played a full match midweek.

Prediction: Stoke 1-3 Chelsea