Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

...............Cech..............

Ivan...Terry....Cahill....Azpi...

........Essien....Ramires....

...Willian...Mata...Hazard..

.................Ba...............

Stoke are not managed by Pullis anymore but they still have Crouch so I want good aeriel defenders and that is Ivan,Terry and Cahill ,Lampard has been superb but this comes to soon,the three AM's were very good at Sunderland and Willian and Mata should not be tired after not playing most games,you cant leave Hazard out he must be buzzing . Ba should start because he is fresh and scored in his last game for us .

Do not want Mikel and us sitting deep inviting Stoke to pressure us, we need to carry on from Sunderland and have the confidence to press and support our AM's with early passing and attempting to win the ball as high up the pitch as possible,with the two DM's? (they are not they are midfielders) closing down as a partnership and looking to spring the counter .

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it that Mourinho will be rotating much when he said in the press conference that the players have a day off on sunday to rest. He's also implying that Oscar may or may not be ready for play thus in that justifying another start for Mata. I also don't like rotating for the sake of rotating to keep players happy or to see how the chips fall. Rotate when a certain player was an obvious weak link or has an injury, There are matches coming wich aren't that important (Steua) but are a good opportunity where players can show their worth. Bringing either De Bruyne or Schürrle in is a gamble, they want to impress but they haven't played in a while also... Arguments can be made for either Ba (deserves it the most) or Mikel, but Lampard was more than good enough last game.

...............Cech..............

Ivan...Terry....Cahill....Azpi...

........Essien....Ramires....

...Willian...Mata...Hazard..

.................Ba...............

Stoke are not managed by Pullis anymore but they still have Crouch so I want good aeriel defenders and that is Ivan,Terry and Cahill ,Lampard has been superb but this comes to soon,the three AM's were very good at Sunderland and Willian and Mata should not be tired after not playing most games,you cant leave Hazard out he must be buzzing . Ba should start because he is fresh and scored in his last game for us .

Do not want Mikel and us sitting deep inviting Stoke to pressure us, we need to carry on from Sunderland and have the confidence to press and support our AM's with early passing and attempting to win the ball as high up the pitch as possible,with the two DM's? (they are not they are midfielders) closing down as a partnership and looking to spring the counter .

I agree we should give essien a second cance