Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and lol @ Suarez having a 3rd career hat-trick against Norwich which is why I made him my captain this week instead of Aguero :lol:

But playing like this Hazard will soon be my permanent captain in EPL fantasy. He's been amazing for us. The best player this match

That's what we want from Hazard every week, taking the game by the scruff of the neck.

Completely agree. That's why I'm with Mourinho in his case, expect so much more from him than what he's done for Chelsea so far.

and lol @ Suarez having a 3rd career hat-trick against Norwich which is why I made him my captain this week instead of Aguero :lol:

But playing like this Hazard will soon be my permanent captain in EPL fantasy. He's been amazing for us. The best player this match

Aguero just scored as well lol