• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cech

azpi cahill luiz cole

rambo mikel

willian mata schurrle

torres

i am guessing that JT might be a little tired after 3 consecutive games, otherwise, i dont see the need to change GC-JT. iva probably needs some rest too, otherwise we can go with the same back 4.

all those asking for essien to be started must have been satisfied by now, so i ll take the more tried and tested mikel-rambo.

oscar looks jaded and he can pretty well do with some rest.

as for hazard, i still cant understand exactly how he has been better than schurrle that he gets to start every match while schurrle is warming the bench.

even though ba was phenomenol today, torres was great too.

Apart from the 3-0 November blip under Carlo, can't remember the last time we slipped up against Sunderland

Other than that slip-up under Carlo...you would have to go all the way back to March, 2001 when they beat us 4-2

http://www.11v11.com/matches/chelsea-v-sunderland-17-march-2001-5899/

Not an easy game by any means.

It's a long way to travel on a cold Wednesday evening

New manager = Honey moon period

I expect it will be a scrappy 1-0/2-1 win

I am pretty sure they will travel today not only on Wednesday.

On paper this is one of the more straightforward fixtures. The way we passed that Southampton test really makes me hope that we can string some results together this winter. As we all know titles are decided in Winter every other season.

Again, this is only 2 full days of rest, but this is the EPL, not some certain pussy league.