Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

next few chelsea games are not aired in India. an alternative to watch the games. starsports(dot)com has live streaming on its site

few games? just 1 game. the midweek one but to be fair to starsprots, united vs everton is a better seller.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than that slip-up under Carlo...you would have to go all the way back to March, 2001 when they beat us 4-2

http://www.11v11.com/matches/chelsea-v-sunderland-17-march-2001-5899/

The last time we dropped points against them (other than the 3-0) was later that year in a 0-0 when Kevin Phillips had a penalty saved by Cudicini.

Quite surprised no one has Ba in their preferred starting lineups. Was great yesterday and in my opinion did more to deserve a start here than Torres did.

Ba

Hazard - Mata - Schürrle

Mikel - Ramires

Azpi - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

3 goals might be expecting too much....

Especially, when they will park the bus.

They've played somewhat better since the sacking and Ki is a pretty good DM in their 1-4-1 formation...

it is. on star sports 1 hd.

does your Star Sports HD give you clear HD from England, or is there a lot of digital noise/distortion showing up, especially in the sunlight or (players standing) in front of advertising boards?

we have, of course, NTSC here in N. America, so I'm curious if there's a difference in quality. I know you have PAL

does your Star Sports HD give you clear HD from England, or is there a lot of digital noise/distortion showing up, especially in the sunlight or (players standing) in front of advertising boards?

we have, of course, NTSC here in N. America, so I'm curious if there's a difference in quality. I know you have PAL

i am quite happy with our HD. gives us a clear enough quality to actually know what is happening on the pitch.

sometimes when u get very good quality u dont to look at the finer and infact the finest points, PAL.

I think at Sunderland we should start with 4-4-2

Cech

Azpi Cahill Luiz Cole

Ramirez

Willian Mata Hazard

Ba Torres

It seems like 4-2-3-1 our creative midfielders are not able to create chances. I have seen it too often this year that Hazard does not have options to pass. granted our defence will be more vulnerable but we have to take the chances and score early.