Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not aired in India, not even on delay. Star Sports have six channels and they only show three matches. annoying. :rant:

Fucking assholes.

Sometimes they really get on my nerves. They'll probably be airing some shit old cricket game dieing the match.

I've got to the point where I dont really know what to expect from us. Like always tho, 3 points ! Preferably a comfortable win with the game killed off in the first half.

I reckon Ba might play.

Also, Eto'o might make a "surprise return" tomorrow. Dont know if i fancy him tho. Nando or Ba I reckon will do the trick.

Preferred Starting XI : Cech; Azpi, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Ramires, Willian, Mata, Schurrle; Torres

I find it hard to understand how some people think that we will kill the game off in the first half..

How often do we do that? It's more normal for us to be behind with a goal at halftime.

I predict a very hard game for us, even though it shouldn't be. But if you can't win against the likes of WBA, Newcastle and Basel (2 times) it's better to be realistic.

I actually feel like we'll continue our good form this time. The moral is really high and if Mou picks the right players (non-tired ones) then I reckon we'll win this one.

For me, Mata deserves a start, and Oscar really needs a rest anyways. Hazard is always playing so.. I guess he'll play today too. Then we have Schurrle, Willian or KDB - we all know that KDB probably wont start so I'll probably go with Schurrle, he hasn't played in a while now.

Torres or Ba, whoever fits Mou's plan for this game.

I would love to see Hazard - Mata - Willian as I think it's our most dangerous players attacking wise.

I would also start with Ba. Hazard, Mata and Willian should be able to make things happen and maybe score some goals but if they don't score Ba has a pretty good presence in the box and a plan B could be a lot of balls in the box to let Ba finish off.

I like the mix of small, fast players who can dribble and a big african with muscles in the box (I miss Drogba btw).